Metr Pro Updates

Finally. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Super cool; will the account/rides be stored somewhere else? I have changed my phone and lost all my rides :frowning:

1 Like

Will you be charging a monthly fees to host data in the cloud?

1 Like

Now I will have to start taking my phone on rides

Been waiting for this forever, thanks Roman

1 Like

It can very easily be interfaced with google drive api. This way the data also stays with the user.

2 Likes

Is there a way to auto start data logging? On startup preferably?:thinking:

This would be cool. I know xmatic was able to do it. It never worked with my board though lmfao.

1 Like

3 Likes

So after 60 seconds of inactivity the log ends?

Is there a limit? I’m thinking like after 3 or 4 minutes

2 Likes

You can set start and end time to whatever you want

5 Likes

Very nice! Thank you for your continued awesomeness :ok_hand:

No.

Yes, everything will be stored in the cloud.

:nerd_face:

10 Likes

dev client running on port:3000

Are u using RoR?

1 Like

Would it be possible to ever have an Apple Watch complication of the app?

If I remember correctly it keeps it running in the background and allows for quick look info if you have it set as one of the immediate watch face complications.

That would be pretty swell. Pretty please? :pray:

1 Like

I’m sorry if this has been asked already, but is it safe to use the Metr on a unity or is there still a lockup issue?

1 Like

Update your Unity to 23.46 or use 23.44 and you are fine. The bug is with Unity firmware 23.45

Thank you!

1 Like

First off, I love my Metr Pro!

I have a question and a feature request. I am trying to determine how motor amps and battery amps affect real world acceleration performance. To accomplish this I have been lowering my battery amp limit by 5, and recording a flat out acceleration to top speed, braking to a stop and ending the recording. And the same process with motor amps.

When I ran the tests the first time, I used the default recording settings. When I went back through the data on the web app, the lack of milliseconds and fractional mph really prevented any meaningful data analysis. I was trying to find the time between start of acceleration and reaching 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25mph. After this I turned the point interval to 0, but that didn’t meaningfully help.

What app settings should I be using to collect this data?

As for the feature request, the ability to name recordings would be incredibly useful.

1 Like

The recorded data has actually more precision than being displayed. I just enabled milliseconds and fractional mph. You also can zoom records, you know right? You need a desktop browser for that.

mov

Left click and drag to zoom in. Right click to zoom out.

8 Likes

You are amazing

https://pics.me.me/i-have-done-nothing-wrong-ever-in-my-life-i-22327215.png

1 Like