Metr Pro Updates

Are we nearly there yet?

1 Like

Connect to the correct metr module, go into records and toggle off “All records”. It then only shows the records of the module you’ve selected.

2 Likes

Well, I’ll be damned. Thanks @xsynatic !

It would still be cool to label the records though.

1 Like

Second this.

A small tag to indicate which module the record corresponds to.

1 Like

Screenshot_20210503-141548
Screenshot_20210503-141441
423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1 (1)

6 Likes
5 Likes

9 Likes

Is this some sort of live update?

2 Likes

Real question is when this new LTE version will be available and is this CAN?

2 Likes

Too cool! Any possibility the app itself connected to a metr pro or metr can could do this in the future?

2 Likes

@rpasichnyk cheated

7 Likes

Wow fancy packaging between the board and the BMS :sweat_smile:. And it worked :nerd_face: :open_mouth:.

3 Likes

This is awesome :+1:

Nice work

3 Likes

Yes it was LIVE multiplayer location sharing :slight_smile:

Yes Metr LTE will connect over CAN, and hopefully will be available this summer!

Yes, technical possibility is there, just needs time (which is very little at the moment)

9 Likes

sounds like you guys now have GPS + integration with VESC + Davega as monitor

• if you really add SIM card to it and add tracking on on the map into APP you will have complete tracker = I guess thats what you are going for.

But if you were to add or use gyro from Davega or VESC then you could also act as very effective Anti-Theft device! (Can activate ALARM mode from phone APP, send push notification to the phone if gyro movement detected, and even activate full motor breaking- would be very effective on AWD bicycles and E-scooters and other larger EV beside skates!)

• even could add an output for siren (simple ADC to a FET to pass through bat voltage to the siren :grin::+1:)
2 Likes

totally forgot to add that you could also than switch VESC setting of throttle to something else, so that throttle input is disabled and thief can’t ride it - though if you do activate more breaking than I believe throttle input will be ignored by VESC any way

Having the same issue. Where is this workaround settings in metr pro app? Couldn’t find it anywhere in Expert tab.

1 Like

3 Likes

Great! 10x!

3 Likes

How easy/hard would it be to swap certain values around in the notification?

If I’m riding and i have to look at the phone to see my voltage it needs one extra swipe down to reveal it since it’s right below where it gets extended.

Optionally the option to keep the notification extended via the android settings.

3 Likes