Metr Pro Updates

And you can use VESC Tool without any issues?

yep, just upgraded to FW5 and did all my detections :smiley:

Metr FW is 5.4

What OS on your computer?

Arch Linux, Gnome bluetooth stack. It usually asks for codes for keyboards and stuff, surprised it didn’t for the metr. (We should take this to PMs maybe, but I’m going out for a ride rn :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Will test that one when I have a chance

3 Likes

Not sure if anyone has raised this complaint before. On mobile, when viewing an uploaded log, it is very hard to navigate through the data accurately, because both the cursor line and the data graph move when I touch and drag.

I think it would be much more intuitive if it worked like it does in the app, where the cursor does not move, and you scroll through the data by moving the graph to line up with the stationary cursor.

Not sure if that explanation makes sense. Anyone else have this problem?

5 Likes

v5.4 seems not to freeze

1 Like

I know what you mean. Especially at the beginning or the end when it doesn’t scroll anymore and tapping is the only (in this case fairly inaccurate) way to get to a certain spot.

2 Likes

Yep this exactly.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello

I have the Metr Pro Module (updated to newest FW 5.4 via Android) and I am using an iPhone 11 with the newest iOS.
I cannot find my metr module anymore. I can’t find it in the app and also not when I look for bluetooth devices.
The Module works on my Android Phone.
Any ideas ?
Thanks

1 Like

Please go to iPhone settings -> bluetooth and hit the small “i” icon beside the module in your device list to ignore it. Then search again for the Metr Pro inside metr app.

4 Likes

@hexakopter
The module does not show up in my device list sadly

Nevermind @hexakopter

Somehow uninstalling the metr app and resetting all settings resolved my issues… Thanks

2 Likes

hey. have now tryed reseting app and reinstall it but still get same problem with read-only not able to turn off. anyone know what might be the problem?

This is what happens:

I fixed this read-only bug in the latest version v4.2.40 (submitted to app stores, but still pending review). Hopefully out soon.

1 Like

nice to hear! thank you

I just updated to Metr FW 5.4 and Unity FW 5.1

I get Realtime data from the app and my watch but Expert and Modes don’t work :disappointed:

How much longer until Unity FW 5 support? I can always downgrade because I honestly rather have Metr than the new Unity FW features. @rpasichnyk

I submitted it 2 days ago… If you can’t wait, here’s apk https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0E8988Mgk73monDlESS5WaEQg#40281-arm64-v8a

5 Likes

Ah I see thank you for the link!

1 Like