Metr Pro connection?

You mean live tracking / location sharing? For that you need new hardware, Metr LTE, which we haven’t released yet. It will be compatible and plug in easily into Metr Pro CAN :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh! Looks like I got ahead of myself, looking forward to it!

3 Likes

@Kalitapaws Actually the voltage drop should be in a still acceptable range for the Metr Pro CAN because it draws little current compared to other devices. It worked fine with my Stormcore. But as Roman said it is better to use a “real” 5V source and not something that is dropped to 4.7V or less when some current is drawn.

In which ones are you interested, the one you can add three additional CAN devices (+ the main VESC) or the one with six?

The one with 3 additional devices.

1 Like

Might be possible that a regular 60d might not be able to handle it?

1 Like

Maybe it’s a little bit random. Just remembered Bioboards had exactly the same issue with Stormcore 60D that they have in Plutonium. After we swapped 5v from Stormcore to FlexiBMS, it started to work properly.

3 Likes

Still waiting on my flexi. It’s been sitting in USA customs since February. :weary:

4 Likes

Its interesting that its an 60D and Bioboards problem was also with a 60D. The Stormcore I tested with and that is working is a 100D.
@Deodand @Blasto Is there a difference on the “5V” CAN port connection of the 100D, 60D and 60D+?

2 Likes