Meepo Hurricane Discussion

I’m tempted to just buy a meepo hurricane for funsies.

Decent looking, lightweight board.

5 Likes

Can you buy me one as well? I’ll continue to love you eternally.

2 Likes

Buy me a drink first and I’ll consider :wink:

2 Likes

Deal. We only have 7000km between us. Do you need me to be on your side while you drink or can we each do it from our continent?

2 Likes

Shit dude Germany is at the top of my bucket list so you won’t have to travel far

3 Likes

Even more of a deal.

2 Likes

Latest hardware version

They pulled an exway again, fuck the exway 12 spokes wheel design to fuck people over

3 Likes

lmao
evolve pulleys will fit, so luckily it’s not gonna be hard to find actual pulleys that’ll fit.

2 Likes

Wording is everything lol

“We make the axle standard but not the pulleys” :smiley:

1 Like

I’m also still surpised that the hurricane weighs 15kg, while my fat ass trampa board with 8" tires only wheighs 1-2kg more

3 Likes

plastic pulley, no thanks

Kieran also said in one of his video that all hurrican customer will get the “kegel” pulley even if they only order the AT version, well guess what, it’s not (i need to find that video again, don’t quote me on that, i put it on 2x playback speed for podcast)

2 Likes

It’s 15kg? Damn I honestly thought it was less than that by the looks of it.

2 Likes

its long af, and heavy af, for a long board

1 Like

grafik

according to dkwan

1 Like

LOL I actually had to Google “15kg to lbs conversion” :rofl: #Merica

4 Likes

sorry, i usually include conversions :smiley:

1 Like

plastic pulleys arent the end of the world, cheap plastic pulleys are.

2 Likes

true, i’ve seen evolve pulley eaten alive, unless they have up their game since then? what’s the material they r using rn? at least with nylon right?

my nylon TB pulleys have been beaten to shit over hundreds of miles and are still in great condition. I’d hope they’re using nylon now.

1 Like

Same thing with my nylon Bergmister pulleys, they barely look worn minus the couple bits on the edge that got broken by rocks

2 Likes