Meepo AWD Pro Upgrade

Hard to justify using a top of the line ESC that is 60% more expensive for a build like this.

I agree, but in the relatively short time i’ve been into esk8, i’ve learned to bite the bullet and buy the quality product the first time. Otherwise you’re not only going to waste money, but also time.

Nah they can always make 8 million dodgy sales threads to recoup their losses…

6 Likes

4 Likes

Wish I didn’t have to make those, but I had to recoup at least something.

The board is done, has been for a week or 2 now.

4 Likes

What the fuck is on the hubs ??

I need this for a friend.

1 Like

planetary gear hub

1 Like

Nope . Just Meepo hub motors being used as direct drive. I have these wheels for my AWD PRO I am about to customize also.

1 Like

No gears, 1/1 gearing

:exploding_head: aren’t the motor getting hot already just with the thane sleeves? 4wd would help with heat a bit, but still that’s not ideal imo

i didn’t see that since there was a time where meepo offers planetary gear hub in their city rider lineup, iirc city rider 2 board or something (it doesn’t exist now)

43 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2022

Swear words are life.

I remember when my kid was like 4 yrs old yelling out for her mum to bring her some toilet paper. I was in the next room minding my own business, mum yelled back “i’m busy” and I just heard Zari mutter “ergh, fuckin mum” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My love for her increased exponentially that day.

5 Likes

She sounds very intelligent.

1 Like

She certainly is. And if you believe what you read on the internet, there are claims to back that up.

Thanks man . I appreciate you for taking the time to first research and then post that. You didn’t have to do that. Very cool there . Thank you.

Fascinating…

On another note, I completely got rid of everything Meepo now, on my build. I only miss the handles, but it’s so much better

9 Likes

What did you replace the meepo hubs with?

Are those TBDDs?

1 Like

@Skyart
Nah, Meepo used to make planetary gear drives for their city rider line but they discontinued it.