Mbs comp 95 1$ plus shipping

Price is negotiable. It needs a home . I’m in the Sf east bay, I’m in sf every Sunday morning to drop kids off

Bindings not included
Please call dibs in thread ,sometimes my dms can be iffy.

3 Likes

1 Like

Ooooh what a ripper!!!

Is this one timber or snowboard construction?

Morning wood
It’s the one @shuuebox tried to rip me off on . When someone says “ dude read eBay’s return policy for electronics,this isn’t going to go how you think “ perhaps saying “buyer be ware,go fuck your self “isn’t a good idea

Ebay will make you return any electronics for a month no matter what,if you tell the buyer no returns, you get the item and the refund

2 Likes

Hope to see someome make something of it! I have a soft spot for old MBS boards!

1 Like

Me too, I’m not going to sell it,it’s a crime to let it sit

1 Like

Comedy thread [US] (WTS) Custom Hi5ber Raptor Electric Build - Used Items For Sale - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board

2 Likes

Wow, been a while since i been to those parts. Wtf are you even doing over there :rofl: and did Ted end up ripping you off like he did to many others?

I found that forum first, have not been back since I found this place,the thread I listed is shitbox trying to sell a board,posting pictures of his battery build, Ted giving constructive feedback, then I nuked the thread with my experience with him . no I actually had good dealings with TED. Shit box on the other hand, well let me say I clowned his ass when I got the board and refund. I gave most of it away,the battery was outside because it was a fire hazard,I can’t remember which member I gave it to( he was at my house buying something else and saw it,I said take it! )but I want to thank him for helping me sell my Aprilia Falco

1 Like

bump, come on now, its depressing me seeing it sit there with no love. Buller,Buller?!