MBNEF 43: Mostly But Not Entirely Flat deck

That’s actually not a coincidence. I deliberately shaped the tip to resemble a snake head. I’m glad that somebody recognized it. I initially wanted to name it Python (after my favourite programming language) or maybe Pyboard or Pydeck (which most people who don’t program in Python probably wouldn’t get). I rethought the name idea later but the tip shape remained.

4 Likes

can we continue @Brenternet’s legacy and call it dave…

davedeck?
daveboard?

I’ll think about it… No.

7 Likes

:cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob:

we all love dave

can we continue with the name theme though
john is a reliable and trustworthy name. if a deck was called john i would know it wouldnt break on me. john is just something you can rely on

Of course it should be named “the Black Mamba”

8 Likes

I tested 7" Evolve wheels. Those are a good fit.

Wheel bite is not a problem at all with these cheap TKP trucks. I believe 8" would still be OK.

RKP may need a riser, or wider hanger, or smaller wheels.

I’m looking forward to putting the deck on something nicer. SR TKP in raw would be nice or the new makerx trucks if I can get a set. I think I’ll go with a black and raw color scheme.

10 Likes

okay im sold.

8 Likes

How about Juicy Lucy? The Hot Flat? The Flat Fast? The Pseudoplank? Ultaplanktronic. The Wham Bam Slap The Lamb? Jack Be Nimble, Jack Be Flat? The Boardwalk…or Boardroll. Skatebraham Lincoln? Board Washington? Tony Wheelflare? Skate Winslet?

6 Likes

LOL :joy:

5 Likes

You’ve found your winner! I’ll take a pre-order spot sir. :innocent:

4 Likes

Name it “Plank”

12 Likes

I’ll take a big flat with large fries and a DIET COKE

3 Likes

“Flat Albert”

3 Likes

I’m stuck between these two

2 Likes

Planky McPlankface

5 Likes

boom

or flaty mcflatface

1 Like

Call it Kate Hudson

15 Likes

I see your Kate Hudson and raise you a Kate Winslet.

3 Likes

Kate Middleton Moss?

Maybe just Kate…

Kateboard

6 Likes