Matrix 2 Riptide Adapters - Now in stock

If you haven’t seen our adapters before, they allow you to fit the Riptide Hypertruck bushings to MBS Matrix 2 trucks.

Not only is the Riptide thane a great improvement for bushing feel, you also get 6 different durometers to choose from, including 70A which is softer than the softest MBS bushings for epic carving. This lets you further fine tune your setup for what you want.

We’ve also got new burnt blue Ti screws this time, now larger in diameter for a tighter fit, and slightly shorter in length given how well the V2 adapters lock the bushings in now. The shorter length should enable slightly more lean before the pin gets in the way of the bushings compressing any further.

And in case you have concerns about the bushings staying in, here is a photo of me holding the weight of the truck by the bushing with the latest adapters & Ti screws.

14 Likes

Do you sell the bushings as well or do you have to order through Riptide?

Currently we dont stock them, but if it would be very helpful I can get some in…

3 Likes

was gonna order something from your site but the shipping was like 50$ : (

@esk8noob Discount shipping is $15 to the states and takes ~10-15 days.

DHL?

I bought them a few days ago and it was $15 for the non-expedited option.

1 Like

you selected AUSPOST?

Yup

1 Like

do you have to sign for it?

I don’t know. I assume Auspost hands it off to USPS for delivery, so probably not?

1 Like

It does hand off to usps. Just be warn it’s probably
Like 3 weeks instead of 2. Ive ordered a few times from them it takes awhile vs dhl.

3 Likes

@Tony_Stark any idea when these will be back in stock?

2 Likes

Not sure yet. Ordering tons of parts for Radium boards atm so need to be careful with cash flow until everything is ordered.

3 Likes

Any update on restock of adapters?