Mark One Boards Build & Design progress [serious]

Same here

1 Like

Wonder if @BigBen killshot enclosure would fit…

The killshot enclosure might fit but for a deck with a group buy I can make one specific to it if I can get my hands on a deck.

4 Likes

ok we will make it happen, I will see that I can get an extra deck to send to you.

I keep you updated by pm

1 Like

I might need to pickup my encl from Ben anyway (if he still goes to SeaWorld), i can take it with me to him.

2 Likes

Sounds like a sample deck is in order.
Get them to make one. Send to Ben. Make enclosure. Back to you, or to whom ever you want to Build it out so the community can see it. Then do group buy. (And then hook up ben for making a enclosure)

2 Likes

yh ill get it done, only its now weekend so i got to contact them on monday.

Btw more shapes are coming since we made a deal with a US based shaper.

1 Like

Interest. Is it only for the drop down one?

We will first get a deck to @bigben and then start with the dropdown deck, if everything goes as plan and people are happy with the quality we will do the same for other shapes that we are working on.

The Kevlar deck on the other hand will take a bit since I want it to be 100% done correct (shaping, strength, stifness, RF signal optimal etc…)

Any sneak peeks of the other shapes you’re working on?

Actually we have some shapes that we are still discussing with the shaper.

one of them will be a droptrough deck which will be a bit smaller ( 39" by 9.5")
like the picture I posted before in the picture thread.

We work together for this shape with a US based shaper

1 Like

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Update:

The first batch of 10 Decks are now in production.
I have also made sure the mountingholes for trucks are old and new school.
the length of the truckmounting part has been slightly increased.

After I receive them 1 will be sent to @bigben to create an enclosure for them.

2 Likes

If this makes a difference @Skunk , I can vouch for Michael/MarkOne to be legit and a real person. We have met a couple of times.

2 Likes

He was also on the Paris event :slight_smile:

1 Like

It will still take some time before the decks get to me, and then the time for the enclosure, so by then i hope to be a regular :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are now working on our trucks.
Hanger length will be 240MM CNC made out of 6082 Alu Alloy.

Testhangers are now being milled.

Axles will be interchangeable between 8MM and 10MM and are locked in with M12 Thread.

Note: These are testhangers and will need to be tested in real world application before commercialized.

We have ran extensive software based stresstests which show great results but can not replace real life usage.

5 Likes

Seems promising.

Are you going to design your own baseplates or just use an established one?

1 Like

The hangers will work with Paris and Caliber baseplates (so all the derivates aswell)

But we will also make a baseplate after real life testing of the hangers.

4 Likes

Any plans for different length in the future?

1 Like