Manta Pro full build with Unity [EU] BE

For Sale: Manta Pro deck, Bergmeister wheels (new) with extra set tires, 2x 6374 sensored (new), MK1 240mm prototype trucks, Unity esc with XT90, VX1 remote (new), precission adjustable baseplates (as new), 2 sets riptide bushings (barrel and cone both sets new) glassfiber big ben enclosure, carbon X plates, Gearing is 55T wheels and 15T motorpulleys, without battery! comes with front shredlights aswell Price : €1200
Preferably picked up, can be shipped (shipping cost extra)

Reason for sale:
Due to the corona pandemic my fiance lost her job and sales are slacking, so basically I need money :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

Maybe a few more photos? Show us those sexy trucks and baseplates at least.

2 Likes

Nice board GLWS

1 Like

Damn if only it were in US @Clone200

2 Likes

This is an absolute steal! Funds are a bit low otherwise i would have bought it myself.
Ive ridden it a couple of times and it’s super nice!

Baseplates are hammocks by the way.
Fits 107’s too.
10mm axles.
Currently fitted bushings are for stability,just fyi

5 Likes

Some personal pictures of early stage (NOT the final product, washers was for testing all my wheels, engines are different too, enclosure was a test item out of my own stock,. … )
For reference only!

4 Likes

I wil post more pictures tomorow.

And as Gerry said 107 ABEC11 also fit and many other wheels.

Honestly I am selling it a bit too cheap and with pain in my heart but yeah I have to make decisions and also keep food on the table.

4 Likes

On these pictures the other motors are still on and the Abec wheels, but you get an idea

8 Likes

How much of a drop is that :hushed:

Yup, sorry dude. We’re all feeling the pinch.

4 Likes

a little push to say it is still for sale :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@MarkOneBoards post it on our French Facebook group where you are, i’m sure this could help to make this beauty sold🙂

2 Likes

problem is my french is really bad haha

Haha I would be glad to help you to translate😉

1 Like

Facebook translates for you, just post in nice dutch and it should be going to understandable french when a frenchie clicks on translate

Still for sale!

6 Likes

Bump

I keep looking at this beauty
Wish you were in the states :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How much would shipping to Serbia be?

Thanks

Shipping to Serbia is only €25

what size of a battery will that enclosure handle?

1 Like