MakerX motors .up to 5KW super violent N63100 Brushless motor

N63100 (5KW)

N6374(3KW)

N6354(2KW)

The iron core of all motors uses 0.2mm silicon steel sheet from Kawasaki, Japan. N45SH magnet. Lower heat generation, higher efficiency.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Voltage rating?

2 Likes

As long as the motor heat is allowed. Voltage is not a problem. You can even use 100v high voltage.
These motors are usually recommended to be used within 12s. :thinking:

8 Likes

Nice :+1:
Are they battle hardened and is it possible to order with custom KV?

4 Likes

+1 would be good to know about any battle hardening.

4 Likes

And also with custom output size shaft?
Would like the 63100 but with 150KV and 8mm output shaft

2 Likes

you wont ship to USA? I got that message from the order.

But

Always makes me smile a bit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can you post a picture of the stator and inside of the rotor? Also what bearings are used, and how many?

2 Likes

Just checked, problem with the delivery settings. Corrected. thanks for reminding

1 Like

This is in the wrong category… it is not a diy build

2 Likes

This has the same case/can design as TB motors… Wires exit the same… The top plate is in the same config and looks to be the same design/metals…

5 Likes

Fixed it for ya :wink:

9 Likes

The OEM is the same for loads motors: APS, TB, FS. You’re really paying for the customer service, which has been quite good from makerX as far as I’m aware.

Also I agree, 8mm shaft 100 length motor is asking for trouble. I’d like it too, for some gear drives and such, but snapping shafts is no fun. 10mm is likely very necessary.

A second option 130KV-150KV tho, I’m here for that, high voltage is everyone’s next quest it seems.

9 Likes

Ive been running some prototype TB63100 motors with 8mm shaft for a few months, no problems at all. the shaft is 10mm, and then its stepped down to 8mm for gears/pulleys i think this is definitely the way to go.

12 Likes

The new flipsky ones have the same idea, stepped 10mm to 8mm, however, they have a smooth finish on the outside and a different can design

1 Like

i’m tempted to put this on my 10s board for the heck of it, you guys think it’s a waste coming from MT 6374?

1 Like

+1
8 mm (and 25 mm length) for gear drive and low KV with 1:3 and HV

BTW, would a 63100 fit on 3dservisas 275 SS Mini?..

1 Like

and they use curved magnets and a decent battle hardening method :wink:

AND you can get the 74s in 140kv :drooling_face:

AND I just picked up two FS 84s for the price of one of these 100s :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes