Maker-X Go-FOC DV4 (upgraded version) ----- Most Affordable Dual Drive ESC

Ah… i see i see

That’s worth joining for, you think you know, but when you ask, you find out you don’t :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

That’s super interesting. They also sell other products produced by maker-x. I’m seeing a mini and DV-4 they’re selling too

yeh,we are partners

1 Like

Do you have many partners? I did a quick search on Aliexpress and discovered many stores selling a variant

4 Likes

Also if you are partners what the difference between your and their products

Answer my question? Is there a internal canbus or do I need to solder some

Yes, there is an internal canbus unless designs have changed. I was able to program entire controller from one side.

Thanks @YUTW123

First impressions - super small! This is just what I was hoping for and will fit nicely in my front enclosure. The build quality feels great. @YUTW123 includes two Amass xt-60’s as well as UART and Sensor wires and a USB cable. Pretty happy with my purchase. Might have it running sometime this week.

Been trying to troubleshoot why Fusion360 is instant crashing on my pc, need to finish my enclosure design.

2 Likes

Partners, but their GoFoc, which I’m now guessing actually is the same unit (give or take), is $35 cheaper?

The free shipping, i guess

I’ll probably buy one of these from this link just to confirm it works the same and stuff. Hopefully my agent won’t charge super high shipping

1 Like

For your board or just for the esc? If you need I have an enclosure designed for the maker-x dual v4.

That’s my thinking, I have a superbuy order waiting to ship, so the shipping is more or less free and the agent fees are negligible

1 Like

Last time I tried using Superbuy they stopped working with the website I get my clothing reps from. Maybe time to see if they’ve fixed it

Superbuy doesnt do reps anymore, BaseTao is where its at for shipping agents.

1 Like

Where are their CS and shipping rates like? I tried cssbuy for one of my quarterly orders of ultraboosts and they sent the package to the UK and can’t tell me how that happened and whether they can reroute it

1 Like

Customer support responds within 24hrs, super attentive to detail for when theyre taking pictures/examining merch to make sure theres no problems. Shipping rates via courier are stupid competitive about 150yuan for 2kg of shit but the slowboat pricing is pretty wack.

All in all, would recommend basetao / 10

2 Likes

You’ve convinced me, thanks

1 Like

Have a good one man, there arent a ton of fashionistas on this forum so I appreciate the reach.

1 Like

Not sure I consider myself a fashionista hahah but definitely have an interest in clothing that I like without the high price tag

1 Like