MAKER X 63100 KV 190

Weird, I’ve only had one failure and he replaced it with a better one

I actually didn’t know they had Antisparks, I personally never run those or antispark in general but I feel like if I was going to buy one I would only trust the 280a Flipsky one that Gamer43 helped develop

@cfelzien Yeah no kooking here, there is no need to make this uncivil and turn it into a shitshow lol (serious) tag

All this to say, anyways I don’t really think these motors are the highest quality. I offered a bunch of improvement suggestions in the thread for these motors. They are essentially a “meh” version of old torqueboard motors. It is unfortunate that this bearing issue happened though, very weird. I haven’t personally seen this before

3 Likes

I would never intentionally turn something uncivil. Cyber fist bump.

Yeah this is all old blood for me, im pretty settled in the fact that I will never see reconciliation, but anyone that asks me for my opinion or advise on makerx is going to get my full send of the bull crap vendor that he is and the crap products that he sells :man_shrugging: ok I’m over it, catch yall in other threads :smiley:

:heart: LACROIX :heart: BKB :heart: XENITH :heart::heart: TB :heart::heart: 3DS :heart::heart: BOARDNAMICS :heart: DUCKBATTERYSYSTEMS :heart: DRI​:heart: LHB :heart: MOON :heart:

With so many great options, why are we even considering buying anything else from anyone.

Ok for real im done now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart:

:poop:makerx​:poop:

13 Likes

No set screw was used on the pulley. Ask @KaramQ. He used loctite to hold the pulley in place.

TB’s another bad one. I have a bad motor and he’s not even responding to my emails.

5 Likes

I rest my case.

1 Like

There’s nothing to it. You see the video I posted. One motor was fine and the other failed. Not even 30 miles was put on the motor. It went bad on the 1st group ride.

The video you posted isn’t very useful, we can’t tell if the bearing went bad or not by you wiggling it around, you gotta spin it

🥸 :+1:

2 Likes

Yea gotta agree about maker-x. The esc i got from them lost the micro usb faster than a nanox remote… ended up selling that thing for stupid cheap

2 Likes

Wtf ? You left me out :cry: you sunnnoffaaaabitchhhhh :eyes:

:penguin:

3 Likes

Beat his ass

3 Likes

Best believe i is gonnaaa :volcano:

Oh fakk serious thread… catch you on the flippy flip @Skyart
:penguin:

4 Likes
The owner is

urgh i saw this title and i thought it was a recommendation for good motors :frowning: thats insane the shaft got chewed up like that

2 Likes

yeah only seen this before on leiftech motors than Jenso had and gave a good thrashing.

1 Like

This is a weird question. It is a 10mm steel shaft! How much force is needed to bend it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Less than you think. But I bench 240 so I’m stronger than most.

And getting hot while riding on it going to bend even easier.