MAD Wheelz V2 Thread

Hey guys ,the wheels will be available from the madesk8.com website on Friday 20 Oct 2023.

There will be an intro sale for one week. The intro price will be $119. After that, the wheels will go back up to the regular retail price of $139. Info is also posted on the website and Instagram!

The new wheels are a little wider and have an additional suspension hole. These wheels will be drop shipping from China so time in transit to the US will increase to about 10 days. I can now ship internationally!

There will be two places that you can get MAD Wheelz V2s. MADESK8 and Verreal. We are going to have different prices and any warranty issues will be handled by each company.

The intro has been extended to the end of 29 Oct! This sale price is the lowest they will ever be!

22 Likes

Ohh the best urethane gets better? Do we have any testing data on these yet?

6 Likes

Do they have camber?

2 Likes

No camber.

3 Likes

Sorry no testing data. Lots of riding on the prototypes with really positive results.

What type of testing data were you looking for?

Not really sure haha I just wanna know if the wider contact patch has resulted in people enjoying them a lot more

3 Likes

Any idea of postage price for a set to Aus?

3 Likes

I would love to see a 120 / 130mm version of these wheels as they would just provide that little extra clearance for us who run geardrives!

16 Likes

Do you have a weight for these (and the V1)? I think I read the OG boosted ones were fairly light for their size, but I couldn’t find a number

This x100.

I’m currently using 120mm cloud wheels on my Evo deck because my son prefers the extra clearance they give vs the OG mad wheels and I can’t be bothered changing them out when I happen to ride that board.

It’s the reason I’m so looking forward to the radium wheels.

8 Likes

I don’t think they sell them outside of the us.

I had to order the vereal mad wheels version instead.

Starting from this batch, I will be drop-shipping directly from China. I will be able to ship to Europe, Australia and the US! I need to look up the shipping costs to Australia. Send me a message.

3 Likes

Already working on the V3! I haven’t decided on a final diameter but I am aiming for 125mm

16 Likes

8 Likes

Hey, just discovered this thread. Loving the V1 105s I’ve got on my demon 2.0 type R.

I’m interested in the bigger v3 for clearance purposes and getting a little top speed boost.

Any idea what kind of timeline we’d be looking at for the v3?

2 Likes

If all goes well, next summer. I will post info on the forum and the MAD ESK8 Instagram page as it becomes available.

7 Likes

I’ll have a set for the UK - the wider, the better.

Introductory Sale = Oh yeah

4 Likes

Nice work - love what you’re doing with these wheels.

125mm would be awesome, but 130mm or 135mm would be awesomer.

What do the people say:

• 120mm
  • 125mm
  • 130mm
  • 135mm

0 voters

2 Likes

That would be awesome and just what I am looking for.

2 Likes

I want 200mm MAD wheels for that Mario Kart look.

6 Likes