MAD Wheelz V2 Thread

80 mm version, would maybe get picked up by the acoustic skate Pplz

1 Like

Vic from Verreal bought a bunch of MAD Wheelz from me just like with V1. Vic has decided to sell them for more and offer discounts.

I am going to sell the V2 for $139 retail price. Straight forward pricing with no need for discount codes. I personally hate buying stuff then finding out that I could have saved money if I had a code. There will be an intro sale of $119 starting soon!

I updated the initial post with this info.

17 Likes

1 Like

120/125mm would be great, as the poll suggested. And pretty sure 90mm would sell great as well.

3 Likes

I was thinking about a smaller size too.

5 Likes

@fujio001 you didn’t release them on your website yet right? I just checked and saw that the V2 is now listed as an item, but it is marked as sold out.

1 Like

Not yet. Just putting it on the website. Don’t worry. There are plenty.

3 Likes

Yeah IMO 92 would be nice, to split the difference between 85 and 100mm

3 Likes

I would absolutely LOVE 90mm size Mad wheelz

Hey guys. The wheels will be available on Friday 20 Oct 2023. There will be an intro sale for one week. The intro price will be $119. After that, the wheels will go back up to the regular retail price of $139. Info is also posted on the website and Instagram!

5 Likes

Mine are now ordered and interested to see how these compare to the Zoobombs / Boas / TB’s and Momentums.

If they grip well - I’ll be happy.

If the Monochrome Wheel Style was inverted - I would be happier still :rofl: :metal:

6 Likes

Sale is live! Only one week!

5 Likes

120 is plenty. Got to think about the weight brother.

1 Like

I love my zoobomb 111mm on my tynee hurricane bamboo hybrid. The rolling resistance just melts away. A mad wheelz at 115mm 72a would be great for the typical 12s4p 2in1 boards. The weight wouldn’t be too taxing and they’d be plenty efficient at that size.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I am. The larger wheel will require a completely new core design that is much larger. The larger core will reduce the overall weight of the wheel while significantly increasing the bonding area between the core and urethane. Minimizing the amount of urethane used will also keep the weight as low as possible.

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to V3. Keep up the good work brother.

@fujio001 can you drill out the rest of the hole in the core ? Thinking about trying these on a raith

4 Likes

Never tried it. What I can say is the outer cover is cosmetic.

1 Like

80 mm plzz

2 Likes