M-TKP TRUCKS : Get smooth with high speed !

^soon to be one of these trucks

2 Likes

I hadnā€™t seen this thread beforeā€¦and now having read the whole thingā€¦I am sad.

3 Likes

Be zen bro.
It wasnā€™t meant to be.
Canā€™t say we didnā€™t try.
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

@YUTW123 Whatā€™s the thread size on the axles? I wonder if we can either use shoulder bolts or the BN axles to get more length.

Any plans/ETA on making longer axles at your end?

How about motor mounts? Are you going to design some?

2 Likes

Which trucks are those? Always looking for options that work with Avenue hangers.

2 Likes

i found that somewhere I forgot. It is prob crap use these
BoostPlate Suspension System, BoostPlate Suspension Conversion Kit

1 Like

Iā€™m actually more curious about that TKP hanger.

TKP with that square slot (which I assume is for hubs?) is exactly what I want.

1 Like

you like filing?

1 Like

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

No sirā€¦

1 Like

just bring avenues to a machine shop then. Bring a hub for them to test fit.

2 Likes

45 degree :thinking:

1 Like

I designed a motor frame for M-TKP. Can realize non-destructive modification. Currently only supports dual 6354 motors. Longer brackets will be introduced in the future.

1 Like

@YUTW123 are those custom pulleys or standard off the shelf ones?

What would it take to get longer hangers made for these trucks? Maybe something compatible with boardnamics motor plates. Same question for surf rods trucks. For me, limiting factors include length of hangers and compatibility with drivetrain systems/components.

Customized pulley

3 Likes

Youā€™d rather make a custom pulley than a longer axle so people who get your trucks have to either use bolt on or get your pulleys with it? Thatā€™s genius

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been on the fence about trying a set next time ordered a vesc, now itā€™s trucks, mounts and pulleys - suddenly I need a load of things to try these, itā€™s a big risk

1 Like

Tbf, they do look nice

3 Likes

who dem?