M-TKP TRUCKS : Get smooth with high speed !

Me! :slight_smile:

I want to be able to fit dual 6385 motors and AT wheels.

1 Like

It is currently being tested. It will be available soon.

9 Likes

:weary::woozy_face::drooling_face:

if u r using customized pulley, how many of different t-count pulleys have u made? and if u have both kegal and abec? (im assuming here that u will use the abec clone version which can make it fit on both abec core)

what size are those wheels? and will they mount front and reverse?

2 Likes

The eccentricity of the ABEC core is closer to the inside than the OT wheel, I am not sure if it can be installed.

85MM boosted original wheels.The same core of kegal.

mount front and reverse?

1 Like

Because this can modify the bridge without damage. If someday you donā€™t want to play electric skateboard anymore. Then you can remove both the bracket and the pulley and use them as ordinary trucks.:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

can the mounts be set so the motors are on the other side of the kingpin?

@YUTW123 I have already asked this before but you havenā€™t answered. So let me try one more time.

Are the axles threaded in? And if yes, whatā€™s the thread size? What Iā€™m after is if we could use your hangers with BN axles.

2 Likes

Can not. Turning over will block it. Unless the motor frame is lengthenedā€¦

1 Like

Is screwed in. 8MM shaft, the end is M8 thread.

1 Like

Thanks. The part of the axle inside the truck is 8mm too or is it thicker?

1 Like

For example, like a half-toothed M8 screw.

1 Like

I see. Thanks. I guess no BN axles then. Thatā€™s a shame. :frowning:

2 Likes

They are for sale now.

6 Likes

so if I want to use these with my own motors and with Caguamas what wheel pulleys can I use?

I donā€™t see you have any for sale?

I canā€™t just use the push on Boardnamics I normally use with the axle length you have correct?

these look great by the way!!!

3 Likes

They can use Caguamas wheel. Because the core is the same.

1 Like

@YUTW123 There seems to be a lot of interest in longer axles. Since the truck is modular and it seems it would be easy to replace the axles, do you plan to make and offer longer axles? Or are you afraid they would be prone to bending if longer?

3 Likes

If itā€™s 8mm axle with an M6 thread you might be able to use a BN axle, I would assume thereā€™s loctite in there though so you might have to bake it

1 Like