M-TKP TRUCKS : Get smooth with high speed !

I will make a longer axle. But I am not sure if the strength is enough. I will try to make it with high strength steel.

5 Likes

Please make a longer arm/hanger. 250mm or 270mm would be great for larger motors. Also, please consider making an option for 10mm axles.

4 Likes

On my surfrodz, I cannot manage to keep these bolts tight. In your testing have you noticed any loosening of these bolts on your design?

I would definitely like to try these, but after several failures with the surfrodz, I am dubious of this design.

4 Likes

Maybe you have a bad piece? I have these trucks on two of my boards. On one Iā€™ve never had this problem. On the other one the bolts did get loose once. I put green loctite and tightened them hard. Havenā€™t had a problem since. Iā€™ve done at least 500 km since then.

The truth is that I use pneumatic wheels which means a lot less vibrations than thanes.

2 Likes

Yeah i believe that would make a big difference. I ride 76mm urethane on a lot of rough roads and footpaths.

I strongly believe this is a ā€˜meā€™ problem, but still thought it a question worth asking.

This is the second hanger itā€™s happened to, hoping my epoxy solution works :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The axles are too short for esk8 use

1 Like

what if it fit bn axles thoā€¦

even if the thread was wrong just glue lol

What if ā€” we told them they were too short and they basically said they donā€™t care

So these trucks are irrelevant

These arenā€™t designed for DIY esk8 use

10 Likes

Maybe for a short board.

2 Likes

I know of some one piece hanger TKP,s with optional 10mm or 10-8 stepped, 55mm long axels coming soon.
(Maybe not the correct place for this, but this thread has been a little painful to follow)

11 Likes

Exactly. They can go take a walk.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a hard no.

Maybe an analog board.

1 Like
4 Likes

LOL okaaaaay then

What about an electric shortboard makes you think the axle length is less important than an electric longboard?

News flash: same wheels, same pulleys, same axle requirements

Only on an unpowered board would it not matter much

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you listened to the song. :+1:

1 Like

Youā€™ve made your point several times.

News flash: this is a product designed for electric skateboards. It has pulleys, mounts and motors. Just because it doesnā€™t tick all of your prerequisites, it doesnā€™t negate the product from the market.

I am sure the manufacturer has taken your suggestions into consideration and decided that they really donā€™t care, theyā€™ve designed a product that suits a use case determined by them, for a market they are looking to sell to.

You are obviously not their target market, so stop shitting in their thread and kindly fuck off.

9 Likes

@YUTW123, I think these trucks look good and well made! Not all truck and motor combos necessarily need longer axels for pulley bearings if made well. Just look a Hoyt

5 Likes

laughs in just use bolt on pulleys

4 Likes

Now we have a longer stick . 260mm, long enough to install 2 6384

9 Likes
9 Likes