M-TKP TRUCKS : Get smooth with high speed !

Flexl 3.0?

1 Like
What color will be your favorite for M-TKP?
  • Black
  • Silver
  • Gold
  • Blue
  • Red

0 voters

1 Like

Color doesn’t matter without this information.

9 Likes

The length is 200mm, excluding the shaft length at both ends. The wheel shaft length is 35mm. I will mark it in detail on the subsequent product page.

1 Like

Fail

5 Likes

why…?

1 Like

Because its too short for pulleys w bearings

Edit - maybe following hexl too closely…

:exploding_head:

4 Likes

For how much are you going to sell these?

1 Like

95% of us can’t use these with short axles.

60mm+ on each side

3 Likes

Don’t worry, the shaft is detachable. I can launch a longer shaft.

15 Likes

No need to brag :joy:

19 Likes

pp extendnus

7 Likes

in this case, please put a big warning label on the product and also website, stating this. We don’t need another thread about the axle being removable, and buyer isn’t aware of it.

or if this doesn’t go well with the website, just ship with the axle not attached to the hanger, so the buyer knows that they have to do it themselves.

edit: it would also be better on the website product page, have the photo of the axle not screwed in the hanger, to show its detachable

5 Likes

Also, they say that using loctite on these kind of products is useful. Or at least uploading a good “how to fall” video tutorial

4 Likes

Sorry, can’t miss a chance to plug a classic.

16 Likes

i need this

3 Likes

I love this song and was looking it up on google :rofl: best club song in the 90s

4 Likes

This removes your liability if they install it wrong or without Loctite and it comes loose. Also, some folks prefer to use epoxy instead of threadlocker.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reminder. We will pre-install the shaft. And use strong thread glue to fix them.

6 Likes

So not tutorial vid? Damm, gotta keep looking