M-TKP TRUCKS : Get smooth with high speed !

hardened steel gears or bust

7 Likes

can i please get a unit to bend? i wanna see if it’ll join the ranks under my feet or if it’ll be the first to prevail

3 Likes

Is the bottom of the hanger smooth, or are there a bolt holes on the street side? Do you have a photo from the street side?

1 Like

I wanna see how they stand up, and hope there is a gd coming for these too!

2 Likes

Looks similar to the surf rodz hex profile.

2 Likes

Yeah

3 Likes

I no have printer big sadge
I might hit you up in a lil bit for two sets in a lil bit tho if you would be willing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm very interesting, nice work @YUTW123

I’ve never ridden TKP before, the design of these is quite pleasing though

4 Likes

@YUTW123
Love the design :star_struck: it would be nice to get some guys on here to test them out because we nolikey bendy steal :crazy_face: and obviously you better have some motor mounts clamps or GD to fit your pattern but the design is very sleek and clean looking :call_me_hand:

1 Like

If the hexagon is 19mm across the flats then I have a gear drive for it. :eyes:

10 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I can do conversions you saw nothing

7 Likes

Yeah but depth though. Do the length of those two lines account for the forced perspective caused by the length of the axle?

2 Likes

I just msged the MakerX guy and he said the flats distance is indeed 19mm. I’ve also suggested him making a motor mount for this truck as well, shouldn’t be too hard to do since he’s already CNCing most of the truck anyways.

8 Likes

Looks like 99% SR TKP copy :eyes:

lots of mounts for those already xD

7 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/badges/115/official-esk8-news-test-squad

Could stand an update

4 Likes

19mm is the same flat to flat distance on Surf Rodz TKP hangers. Means existing mounts should work :smiley:

I really hope these hold up! I absolutely love those trucks, but shipping from US + buying 8mm extended axles ends up being quite expensive in the end.

3 Likes

I agree @xsynatic or @longhairedboy @jamie can you update :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I know @ShutterShock Ryan is very thorough and positive @BenjaminF might be too busy we need some more UK peeps and I’m always down for @BillGordon to do a review
EU people we need more reviewers @rusins or @xsynatic @janpom
And shit we need a couple of Asian pacific peeps @frame @Linny
And Australia :australia: @glyphiks would tear these up for how much he rides :call_me_hand:

6 Likes