M-TKP TRUCKS : Get smooth with high speed !

:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I can do conversions you saw nothing

7 Likes

Yeah but depth though. Do the length of those two lines account for the forced perspective caused by the length of the axle?

2 Likes

I just msged the MakerX guy and he said the flats distance is indeed 19mm. I’ve also suggested him making a motor mount for this truck as well, shouldn’t be too hard to do since he’s already CNCing most of the truck anyways.

8 Likes

Looks like 99% SR TKP copy :eyes:

lots of mounts for those already xD

7 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/badges/115/official-esk8-news-test-squad

Could stand an update

4 Likes

19mm is the same flat to flat distance on Surf Rodz TKP hangers. Means existing mounts should work :smiley:

I really hope these hold up! I absolutely love those trucks, but shipping from US + buying 8mm extended axles ends up being quite expensive in the end.

3 Likes

I agree @xsynatic or @longhairedboy @jamie can you update :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I know @ShutterShock Ryan is very thorough and positive @BenjaminF might be too busy we need some more UK peeps and I’m always down for @BillGordon to do a review
EU people we need more reviewers @rusins or @xsynatic @janpom
And shit we need a couple of Asian pacific peeps @frame @Linny
And Australia :australia: @glyphiks would tear these up for how much he rides :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Great! Exactly what I have wanted for a long time. @YUTW123 Can I get a set to test and review? Will of course pay for it.

BTW, what’s the axle length? I’m slightly worried the track may be a tad narrow unless the axle is longer than what 177mm/8mm SR TKP hangers have.

5 Likes

Thanks for the nomination, but im more of a consumer than a tester. my area doesn’t have enough variety of road to test on, mainly flat here, the only hill area pretty much have daily accident…I don’t wanna risk it. Besides, my job doesn’t really allow me to test during the day time, which I deemed an important part while testing anything. Maybe @Linny is up for the task?

3 Likes

I’m focusing some funds on other things at the moment, i’d pass the baton to @BillGordon because i know he has TKP experience and he’s heavier so would be a good factor to take in to prevent flexibois from happening.

6 Likes

I would love to see some split angle offerings throw a 30 or 25 degree option in there for the rear!

4 Likes

I suppose (hope) the 200mm is the hanger length (without the axles).

5 Likes

I just hope the axles have space for a pulley with integrated bearing. Otherwise esk8 people will be sad.

Not sure if I’d be a good tester because I don’t have an electric board to test these on at the moment, but I’ll probably be buying a set for my pushboard, which I can try to abuse.

3 Likes

Looking at the picture of it, that seems highly unlikely. I don’t think the visible part of the axle is more than 5cm long.

2 Likes

It’s quite obvious where the inspiration came from but the bushing seat design is actually quite a bit different from SR. Definitely not a shameless copy.

2 Likes

Axle length option will be great.

2 Likes

@YUTW123 you need to make the axles longer or we can’t use this truck.

7 Likes