Luukjes pneumie rim design, interest poll in first post.

Man I went rounds with the sunmate rep trying to get these. Drop a Link

3 Likes

Mboards :joy: It was the only thing they sent at a fast rate I ordered them on Amazon but they’re in mboards

1 Like

@MoeStooge metroboard has sunmate hubs in stock!

2 Likes

fuck mBoreds!

3 Likes

6 Inch 150mm All Terrain Mountain Board Wheels, Electric Skateboards, Utility Carts https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085MYXWTM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_sKVYEb0B29GGR

1 Like

that’s a pretty sweet deal, if’n ya want knock-off trampa hubs and knock-off TB tires! :+1:t4:

here’s the science for making your hubs wider… :moneybag:

3 Likes

Definitely don’t recommend mboards to anybody I’m still waiting on them to write me back about a lemon esc

1 Like

since this is your thread, I thought I’d get back on topic… consider these thoughts in making your hubs…

make one half like stock…and make two outer hubs halfs… one stock hub width, and another option of having an additional 18mm of hub width (when installed) with a bigger offset to allow wide hubs to fit on stock axles…

also consider 28mm bores for 28mm bearings and a shim to be able to use 22mm normal sk8 bearings…

3 Likes

Forget the shim. Make the bearing seat 9mm deep

and you can use these bearings

10 Likes

I like that ideer more better!! tanks moon-pie

1 Like

Can do that no problem

1 Like

Also things might start getting heavy with that hub design if you want to use bigger tyres…

need thinner walls maybe

2 Likes

Yes i have to take a look at that for sure

Also i have a nice idea for the bearing seat, im gonna add a hub cap! Will keep debree out and will look cool af!

After this i will stop though, otherwise ill never reach functional testing/production fase

3 Likes

V1.5 on tires

3 Likes

I love this idea. Spinners are winners.

2 Likes

So did you keep the Kegel pre-drilled holes?

1 Like

this is still my old design, i switched over to a 2 seperate pieces rim, where one side is completely clean and the inner has the kegel core, with a similar pattern to the janux hubs.

afbeelding

i will make 40 t pulleys aswell if people need them

6 Likes

i also stretched the hub by 5 mm and made it offset.

1 Like

That’s beautifull
It did inspire me with this design :slight_smile:

15 Likes

no YOU inspired me :smiley:

3 Likes