Luukjes pneumie rim design, interest poll in first post.

3 Likes

It’s been a long time coming but I am going to be one of the lucky ones to test these bad boys out I’m so excited :star_struck:

:partying_face: congrats @Bavioze :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

They look good. Will they also make the with ABEC mount?

1 Like

I’m getting a set as well. I saw the previous iteration in the flesh over the weekend (on @Bavioze’s new gear drive). They look so badass. The proportions are ideal.

Note that the new iteration has only got a single bolt fastening the hubcap to the hub so they’re gonna look even slicker and more polished.

3 Likes

I really hope so. Been looking for some small pneumatics to fit on my m1 drives for weeks now. Didn’t find any.

3 Likes

Are you putting it on a flux deck or do you have something else in mind?? :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Guys these look amazing on berg tires
I think I’m going to order some

7 Likes

What omg @Bavioze are you ready to talk about these yet :star_struck:

1 Like

@brown5tick
OK with your skills I’m excited I don’t know if these wheels would fit on the flux here’s some color scheme designs :sunglasses:

A two-tone flux with the rims OMG :star_struck:

9 Likes

Plan is to put them on the Disco Panther with @Bavioze’s Black Magic gear drive :heart_eyes:

Good call on the Bergmeisters, man. I’m getting in on that as well.

1 Like

Sorry I’m bugging and I’ve been on this ratio kick what’s the ratios on the black magic gear drives?
I really like stuff in the 3s-4s but I’m 105kg
I might try belts for these wheels

Same as the evolve geardrive!

2 Likes

Can you post these?

Cool pic and research

5 Likes

We need to design some bigger kegel pulleys 44 is not big enough do your magic
@Fosterqc :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@3DServisas has super nice 48T kegel pulleys but not sure if they are still in production

2 Likes

uuh it’s called VexPro

https://www.vexrobotics.com/pro/motion?q=pulley

note #4 means you can power one wheel to another if you want a 6/8 wheeler @poastoast @Arzamenable

2 Likes

Yeah but every time I go on there to try to order them they’re out of stock I would love 48t

@3DServisas how can I get a set 48t press pulley :call_me_hand:

1 Like

owo

3 Likes

What ratio are they?

You should start a a new topic for them. People know they are coming and have jizz build up.

1 Like

@Bavioze is way too humble to showcase his new shit, so I’m gonna do it for him. Feast your eyes on these beauties!

Those central hubcaps are 100% reflective, polished by hand so they’re like a mirror… so much so, it looks like they’re half red/blue accordingly.

I’m gonna look like the motherfucking pimp rolling around the mean streets of Amstelveen on those badboys! :smirk:

16 Likes