LOOOOOONGBOARD (6WD 8ft Longboard)

Yep! Thank you!

I did. Lol

1 Like

I think my most liked post on here was when I posted your skis in the pictures and nothing else category xD
I’m glad you found this place; I’d like to see what you could make with better parts than boosted.

5 Likes

Love it!!

Welcome to the stoner mad scientist dungeon

5 Likes

@Linny @avX i think this guy wants to have a dick longboard measuring contest. Who’s got the pics?

3 Likes

Dude i conceded defeat the moment i saw the first pic. But yea, great work @CodyHovland!

For reference, we did a looooong build too but it wasn’t as sophisticated as yours.

8 Likes

Lol nice crazy build, reminds me of when Corridor put a Landwheel kit on a surfboard

3 Likes

I watched the video finally. I didn’t believe it, but shit, it really pulled that supra, huh? my boosted mini doesnt feel near a third that powerful, but I guess “weight affects range more than power” is true to a far greater extent than I thought. Y’all almost bottomed out the middle there with the 6 person thing tho, be careful xD

1 Like

Holy shit, wtf. It can pull a car…That’s pulling the other direction. Since when 3x boosted board had so much power :joy:

If u put trucks in the middle part of the deck, it should reduce the flex to accommodate more weight

3 Likes

The Supra is simply no match for the schlong boosted board

6 Likes

Fun build, super-cool YT video
Bravo

4 Likes

Lmao welcome dude. I guess I’ll introduce you to this thread then.

Bet you feel right at home!

1 Like

Yooo! You’re the guy who made the electric skiis! :smiley:

Nice to have you on the forum, your videos rock! Maybe now that you’re here you might learn to use the DIY parts we do rather than combining 3 boosted boards remotes into a single one :laughing:

7 Likes

Yep that’s me!

2 Likes

It actually doesnt take much force to pull a car. If you lean against a car in neutral it’ll move.

3 Likes

True that, I pushed my fire bird about a half mile home once. Supras aren’t the heaviest cars, either.

2 Likes

I love your videos!

1 Like

Thank you! Im glad you enjoy them!

2 Likes

lol I feel at home

3 Likes

Wouldnt turn right though. You’d need a caster wheel.

3 Likes