Looking to get a prebuilt usa

Nah, the bus swerved to miss my penis in the road and ran out of fuel on the way round

6 Likes

ROFL, come back king :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahaha. Dude just for the naked comment I will keep the board just for you. :joy::metal:t3: We can ride around boston holding hands with people judging us wherever we go.

Thank hell the v3 doesn’t come with that dumb flashlight remote. I whimpered a little when I saw that thing. The other remote with the screen is so much better. Unless they have changed it. Hope not haha.

1 Like

Yeah, not a fan of that awkward remote, either. Their standard remotes work well. I do think you’ll end up wanting an OSRR for your DIY build, though.

I like remotes that have no switches h for reverse. I like the forward up, and reverse/brake down (towards me). I Own a big machine shop and I’m affiliated with others with crazy equipment, so I’ll prob 3d print my own housing and mess around with a bunch of different versions before stuffing the guts into one of them haha.

1 Like

53 posts were split to a new topic: Momentum Boards Discussion

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Momentum Boards Discussion

That link doesn’t work

Also it’s called momentum because you’ll need it to keep going when the remote cuts out Am I rite

2 Likes

It’s a level-restricted area for long-time mutants. Once you hit your numbers, it will open up to you like a street crib hooker in Tijuana.

5 Likes

Could we call the prebuilt Loaded x Unlimited boards “USA” seemingly as they’re from Spain instead?

Just thought this would belong here…

While that’s a terrible deal (clone wheels, 25r cells, htd3m belts), it’s kind of cool the level of customization they provide :man_shrugging:t2:

Atom:

Me: giphy%20(17)

3 Likes

Can you just put those wheels on something that costs less like the ownboard w2, wowgo 3x?

1 Like

It does offer a pretty good price! Most probably you can…

Another pre-built here that fits within that budget range of $1.5 of the OP.

1 Like

@taz

You going to tell him or shall I?

2 Likes

Do praytell.

1 Like

Ignore me as I was mistaken. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Maybe mistaken on source of crap, but it smells the same.

2 Likes