Looking to get a prebuilt usa

I had the same concerns with the Exway Pro deck, but didn’t turn out to be an issue.

okay, glad to hear it.

1 Like

yeah that thing looks okay I guess!
I do not understand why they slap on 6368 motors and a 10s4p battery when the speed controller will be the major bottleneck. not sure about the bms either (as the added 50 dollars for the 30Q battery over 20r Is soo worth it.) that might be an issue if you intend to upgrade the esc to a vesc later on. the bms might be the limiting the output. And personally I’m not a fan of dkp trucks.

But as a starting platform this thing looks very promising. As long as the rest of the components prove to be reliable. You could always just trash the esc for something better, and swap out to a discharge only besttech D140 bms or something else if necessary. but to get higher topspeed you would also have to change the gearing.
And my guess is that you need to be somewhat handy and fiddle around with the board to get it working like you want to. But It might be a fun starting point to ease you way into building some shit, not sure if I would take that route though.

1 Like

650$ worth every penny.

Hummie deck + enclosure ~ 150$

Get ur inspiration over here.

Focbox Unity 300$
or

flipsky 6.6. Get a remote VX1 or VX2 ~ 300

U maybe can get 21700 Samsung 30T cells baypass BMS. Or 40T for more range. Many god battery builders in this community.

I know this is more a “DIY” build. Buut it’s simple stuff really it’s plug and play. Programming via Bluetooth app is simple for the average Joe.

We’re ur location btw.

2 Likes

honestly you rarely regret throwing out that extra cash for the premium stuff. can’t say the same for the cheap stuff.

3 Likes

And you have good resale value, China parts as a whole (unless new) don’t resell for much

1 Like

What esc is used in your kit for single motor?

Flipsky 4.20

2 Likes

Do you mention on your web site that the esc and remote are pre-programmed to get the most out of the motor and control scheme? If not, you should.

1 Like

Will add this to the todo list, thanks!

1 Like

$99 off code right there in the product page too
$750 for a 10s4p 30q complete is pretty good.
They got the boosted clone wheels too which everyone says good things about

The ownboard bamboo evolve clone with cloud wheels is looking pretty solid.

1 Like

Any replies from Verreal? Do keep us updated!

Hey guys, hope I’m postomg in the right section. My bad if not. :man_shrugging:t2:

So, I’m building a board. On an M1 right now and I’m 6’3” 250lbs. Stopping. Stopping and battery life are key for me, and I’ve been looking at pre-made boards just to pickup in the meantime while building my DIY deck. I was gonna grab a Meepo AWD Pro, but then realized that it’ll prob be a bit much with the few functions it has for control. I’m gonna stick with just a dual hub for the one I buy completed because even with the 100mm wheel I think it’ll be a bit rough under foot. I also don’t like how low to the ground it is. My comfort is around 5’ - 6” for height. Are their any boards for under a grand that I should know about that I maybe haven’t heard of? I love the deck size and width of the onboard m1 and I’m gonna factor that into my DIY build, but I’d love to find a “daily driver” setup to ride around while I’m building my new board. I’ve totally outgrown the top speed of the M1, and that sucker does not wanna stop fast enough with my weight for when I’m in a tricky situation.

Any input would help a ton. Thanks guys!

1 Like
5 Likes

I would suggest you grab a Meepo V3 for this use. It’ll move you just fine, and you can sell it once you get your DIY put together, or keep it for a “friend loaner” or a back-up board. You can put an extra riser or two to give it a bit more clearance later on if it still feels too low.

2 Likes

Not a pre-built, but one of the best deals in esk8.

3 Likes

You can also stick a VESC in it and make it way faster. I did this to my buddies meepo when it got ran over by a bus and he loves it.

2 Likes

@Brenternet, is he talking about you?

:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

I’m imagining him laying on his side, naked and hard, in a bus stop.

3 Likes