Looking for a new deck

So I just broke the front truck off my deck,

Been thinking of getting new wood anyway. It was a Switchblade 38 with an eBoosted Switchblade 40 enclosure on it mounted “creatively”
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good deck in the $100-$300 range (CAD) that would fit the eBoosted Switchblade box. I was getting some heelbite and toebite on 150mm wheels on the switchblade so something with further out mounting points would be preferable. I like the lower ride weight of the switchblade and keeping the base of my feet more in line with the pivot of the truck.

1 Like
2 Likes

I have this!!! Metro board deck! Fits like a 12s4p 21700 battery pretty easily

$200 shipped US maybe like $20 extra to go to Canada

1 Like

I’m really not into CF.

1 Like

Paint it and you wont see the CF :rofl:

2 Likes

How did you break the deck if you don’t mind me asking?

Maybe a demonseed would work, not sure.

Put that in your title. A lot of boards people have lying around are CF

1 Like

Some van pulled out of a driveway in front of me without looking and ran a stop sign, instead of t-boning him I crashed into a fence and my board slammed a curb. Snapped the front tip clean off.

I used to ride a demonseed analog. Was a nice board but I like more drop.

Ended up ordering a switchblade 40 anyway but keeping this open for suggestions for the future.

1 Like

Demonseeds are at risk of this exact same break unfortunately. Fill the drop thrus with chopped FG and resin, then wrap the ends of the board with CF. Might as well just get another switchblade and do this IMO, wont fix your clearence issure tho

2 Likes

If you want a drop through / drop down deck with some flex I’m selling a bamboo wowgo at2 with an eboosted enclosure. $250 shipped. You can run TKPs with pneumies and no wheel bite.

afb4d669b20b9610458d3ef1336b9160defe1dc4_2_666x500
fee9cba36fdd2f70c425cf7d2a01dd4740e7b0e5_2_666x500

1 Like

I have one or two last Granda Plata decks.

1 Like