Looking for a mechanic/battery builder here in wa

Hey i have a kaly xlr and i love the board but with all the news i feel like its a ticking time bomb. So im lookking for someone that can open it up and make sure it wont go off and any other maintenance.

3 Likes

WA state or Western Australia?

Sorry wa state!

1 Like

We don’t have a whole lot of reputable battery builders out here that I know of to refer you to…

@bboybowzer any ideas? Maybe Adam could take a look?

And sadly, based on many of the Kaly batteries I’ve seen, oftentimes a total rebuild is what’s needed…

You might be better off just contacting one of the reputable battery builders at the link below and shipping your battery/board for the service.

2 Likes

When it comes to batttery stuff, we don’t really have a lot of folks in the esk8 community doing side work diagnostics or rebuilds.

When it comes to general mechanical or looking over the boards you could bring it to a build day.

If your on Facebook you could try one of the PEV shops if you want to stay local, but id go off the list @haven posted up since those folks will have a better understanding of how our batteries should lay out vs general pev(ebike, euc, one wheels)

2 Likes