Logo bad or good?! - y/n? (poll)

I’m not allowed to vote :pleading_face:

3 Likes

My 2¢:

• I will never wear a t-shirt with a big nike / fila / whatever logo. I’m not a walking advertisement, not someone else’s puppet to control. I just want a shirt.
  • Expensive items like my back-pack or laptop: I love the product, and like that the brand’s logo is visible for others to see – now you know who made it, and where you can get your own; I want to recommend the product.
  • Things like TB wheels, enclosures: I think the logo adds style to the wheels, and want others to see I got that good stuff. Not just a flywheel clone. But the enclosure – makes it look like a prebuilt. I have a DIY, and want others to ask “wow what’s that? Did you make that?”

so yeah, mixed feelings. Maybe I’d like the logo on the enclosure more if it was smaller / more stylish.

8 Likes

Exactly what he said :point_up_2:t3:

2 Likes

Yup I agree wholeheartedly

1 Like

I’ll say my biggest complaint with the new etoxx hubs is the big white ring around the rim saying etoxx…

Picture stolen from rich.

And before anyone says I’m hating something else, I love these rims and that is my only complaint :wink:

7 Likes

wow that is quite flashy

2 Likes

All the better to oil slick over :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

What if my logo is a phallus and the product itself is just phallus shaped?

Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

“No officer, I’m not riding an illegal esk8. I’m just a perv” :laughing:

2 Likes

Alright guys I made a clean poll cuz this one got a lil confusing, my bad. Vote here plz.

I might not buy a deck yet, but you know what made my purchase my first set of 6355s? The design, sounds stupid but at the time, yours looked the nicest out of all the other available ones out there. :heart:

2 Likes

Large logos suck but I completely understand a little branding. Every product on earth has some sort of branding. As long as it doesn’t look like a moving billboard I’m Ok with some small logos.

1 Like

I actually like the writing on the edge lol

I like the white line but etoxx being written on every spoke doesn’t draw the eye nicely. I’d have liked to see it kept it to one spoke.

2 Likes

Damn those things are awful

1 Like

Sexy rims and sexy dimensions with sexy bolt spacing but loooots of logo :grimacing:

3 Likes

Best looking hubs available imo

3 Likes

You looked in a mirror lately champ?

1 Like

Not available

1 Like

Your poll is still meant to sway opinion. Reminds me of onloop’s polls.

You should be asking whether the big logo has stopped /will stop people from buying TB’s products.

• I’ll buy a good esk8 product regardless of whether it has a big logo or not.
  • I won’t buy a good esk8 product just because it has a big logo.

0 voters

3 Likes