Logo bad or good?! - y/n? (poll)

For an example the new @torqueboards deck and enclosure has giant logos on them. Does this stop you from purchasing a product. Personality if I’m giving a company money I don’t wanna advertise for them. Please weigh in, thanks! Discuss below.

Poll question… Do you dislike when a product has large logos/branding?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’d prefer a nice subtle logo the size of a mcnugget. Dont get me wrong, I love the TB logo, just not too big. Same for my logo on my boards, its about 5~6cm tall at best.

10 Likes

Yeah for sure I don’t mind a logo that’s subtle and doesn’t take up a lot of space, good point

1 Like

Having the logo on the middle like this would be nice. People would do the ol hex grip on the top and bottom, and leave the middle exposed for the nice logo :ok_hand:

8 Likes

I’m just going to cover any gigantic logo up, so no logo is less work.

Too many/too big of logos is a bit obnoxious IMO

7 Likes

Yes I think big logo makes the product feel cheep. And that the company only care about themselves and not the costumers.

But it depends on the product I like a big Star in the Mercedes Benz front grill. :blush:

4 Likes

+1 for no logo for me too

3 Likes

I pretty much customize everything I own anyways.
I wouldn’t say it stops me from buying a product tho.
I guess it’s just more work to cover up or alter

3 Likes

Looks better thanks @DerelictRobot :+1:

1 Like

You would’ve flunked out of debate class with that biased title Kellag.

You fat shill, you.

5 Likes

You should see me debate lol

2 Likes

I can imagine what your flailing looks like from here darling.

4 Likes

Your poll is so confusing. Are we supposed to answer to the question in the title or in the text?

I said yes to title.

3 Likes

There might be a problem, everyone says no logo but vote yes except for @skunk who also says no logo. I don’t know what’s what now.

I voted no because the question was “would I avoid buying a product because of the logo” not “would I prefer it without one.”

2 Likes

This poll is moot though. Ain’t no one buying in here. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey now. Don’t do me like that.

2 Likes

Updated the title, should make sense now

2 Likes

There I cleared it up, the question is do you dislike when a product has large branding

2 Likes

So now all the answers are “yes I like large logos”

1 Like