Logo bad or good?! - y/n? (poll)

Not available

1 Like

Your poll is still meant to sway opinion. Reminds me of onloop’s polls.

You should be asking whether the big logo has stopped /will stop people from buying TB’s products.

• I’ll buy a good esk8 product regardless of whether it has a big logo or not.
  • I won’t buy a good esk8 product just because it has a big logo.

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m not one for being impartial

5 Likes

Let me page @Underoath888 here he might have a different opinion now that he has (hopefully) spent the past weeks reading.

1 Like

Your poll is tedious and argumentative. Learn to recognize when someone is using humor to make a point and maybe don’t be so judgmental.

1 Like

You are late to the party on this one. Ha.

Proceed here:

1 Like

Or that I just like to see some correct data.

And regarding being judgemental. It’s Kellag, how can I not be…haha.

3 Likes

For me to buy it TODAY, I’d want a vendor to have the product TODAY.

I’m looking forward to seeing your decks and enclosures on the shelf :+1:

10 Likes

Time for a new Torqueboards logo.

How much bigger do you want the logo? We scaling it! Jk :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I thought I was beloved :pleading_face::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oh we all do. Just like to give back a little bit of what you dish out :rofl:

1 Like

I love that :heart:

1 Like

I have an immense distaste for large logos. It feels tacky to me. I understand people wanting to get their word out from a business perspective i.e. easy to recognize and identify a product, go home, buy product. But, to me, it just compares to a dog marking its territory. Nobody is fond of it but its just what dogs do and we live with it.

5 Likes

Kellag should get the special edition of the drop deck. It’s all logo

3 Likes

yes, if its integrated and not slapped on

Some logos look nice and dont mind repping them

14 Likes

Logo or not to me very much comes down to the design itself.

If it looks good I’m ok with even a big a33 logo.
If it’s not so aesthetic, it’d better be as little visible as possible.

The Ollin deck with its over the top sized logo, for example, is a beauty to me.
The Hoyt Boards on the other hand, have beautifully carved out decks and enclosures, but the logo adds nothing imo.
TB (never owned any of your products) I believe have quality stuff, but the logo doesn’t bring any extra bling the products. Love the look of the cnc trucks, but they’re lacking a bad ass logo.
Ronin trucks look great as well with their logo.

5 Likes

So as long as everyone (including myself?) is bashing @torqueboards, I’d like to add that I really like the lightning bolt badge. I think it’s the kind of logo that can really add to the aesthetics, but I’m not sure I’d go “Louis Vuitton” and plaster the product in it, lol.
:v::heart:

PS: also, if the product is solid, like the TB18’s I tend not to care about how it looks, now that I think about it👍

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t give a flying fuck about the logo. How is the quality and how does it look. A logo can add to the design.

And the TB logo looks like it took about 2 minutes… hmmmmm, electric skateboards? Electric =Lightning bolt. Put it on a badge. Hey??? The logo kinda looks like a board with a lighting bolt. Perfect…call it a day

1 Like

Small logo or maybe a badge like cars have.
Not a rolling billboard. Jmo.

4 Likes