Loaded x unlimited

R-Spec Ghost Hubs? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: don’t get me wrong, I do love my Craptor, but once its done its done.

5 Likes

€219,00 per hub!! :o

$20 otang sleeves though. I wonder if they’ll fit regular hub motors? https://unlimitedxloaded.com/collections/parts-accessories/products/orangatang-motor-liner

1 Like

Would be so good if they fit meepo hubs :slight_smile:

1 Like

does anyone know if otang wheels get made by lebeda?

Checked it out today in the shop… when they time comes I will be buying the motors, so damn clean.

1 Like

I think I’m talking myself into justifying a set for this build…

Looking forward to a review of these on a diy vesc setup :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude! I was thinking I kinda like the Unlimited stuff, but no way too $$$. neojeff’s making this look do-able!

2 Likes

Haha yes I agree. I was willing to try out the loaded stuff for science, but our friend @jeffwuneo is going to look after us it would seem.

Best part is, if Jeff’s thane is no good, we will still be able to use the otang sleeves

1 Like

If you wanting this same hub can see group buy we having neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

2 Likes

rip

6 Likes

Yeah THANKS Glyphiks for that jinx!! >:(

2 Likes

Wonder if otang will still be making the sleeves :thinking:

2 Likes

Jesus, you made me think loaded actually went under too >:( It was just unlimited thats SOL. Doubt theyll be restocking sleeves tho. No more individual drives going out, no full kits, not enough demand for replacements.

that’s why i bought a few sets just in case!

1 Like

I’ve cheaped out on the wheels to save on international shipping and I’m sure it was an error ^^’

How do these numbers look to you?

Bonus complete board

7 Likes

Something sounds fucked up, it wasn’t doing this before, anyone recognize this sound? Its almost like static :joy:

Yeah I have the same sound. I think it only happens when the motor hits 100% duty or something, not sure. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about though.
Link to the same sound from my hubs

1 Like

that’s normal when the motor hit max duty cycle

3 Likes