Loaded x unlimited

Jesus, you made me think loaded actually went under too >:( It was just unlimited thats SOL. Doubt theyll be restocking sleeves tho. No more individual drives going out, no full kits, not enough demand for replacements.

that’s why i bought a few sets just in case!

1 Like

I’ve cheaped out on the wheels to save on international shipping and I’m sure it was an error ^^’

How do these numbers look to you?

Bonus complete board

7 Likes

Something sounds fucked up, it wasn’t doing this before, anyone recognize this sound? Its almost like static :joy:

Yeah I have the same sound. I think it only happens when the motor hits 100% duty or something, not sure. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about though.
Link to the same sound from my hubs

1 Like

that’s normal when the motor hit max duty cycle

3 Likes

I had the same sound on my DDs and it did not go away while riding. I had to change duty cycle current limit start to a not recommended value on the receiver side motor to make it go away.

If you push the remote to full throttle while it’s happening, does it get worse? On mine, it got worse and worse as I increased throttle, to the point where I could see the affected wheel stopping on bad crackles.

Worse with higher throttle, sometimes it does it on startup for a second but I think that’s VSS

Try setting duty cycle current limit start equal to maximum duty cycle on only the esc connected to the receiver

2 Likes

Hey kids.
Mine unplugged during a ride and arced across two of the motor phases…

What do you guys think?
Big trouble?

Or just clean it and plug back in? And run detection?

2 Likes

Are the unlimited hubs unsensored? I have a set of Neo Unlimited and they are sensored iirc. And I have their 90mm sleeves. They pair with 90mm boosted wheels.

yes, no sensor

yes, they are supposed to be the sensored unlimited hub, but that didn’t happen 100%

You probably have the Neo Hubs then

1 Like

Like this thread, it’s been a long while since we heard Unlimited x Loaded was winding down operations for the electric side of the business. They even stopped taking orders eventually for parts.

But on a whim, I went to their website and allowed me to order-but-short-of-completing-with-checkout, to deliver to Australia.

Is this real or just a glitch?

I was talking with one of the guys in charge of liquidating early on when the announcement was made. Ended up securing 16 hubs, a race kit, and a cruiser kit. Last I heard, they were attempting to recall all the completes they have in 3rd party shops (small skate shops, online retailers, etc) and would offer parts as they came back.

If they’re listed for sale, there’s a good chance you can snag it. I freaking love these hubs. @poastoast got to try them a few weeks ago when he visited and seemed to like them as well. Very punchy, very smooth, very quiet.

1 Like

oh it was a blast!

1 Like

I tried snatching up a couple of hubs a while ago, but the guy from loaded i was discussing with ended up ghosting me.
So if anyone have a few hubs to spare and are willing to ship to france…

Hi there,

Does anyone know where to find the same connectors they used on the unlimited kit ?

I know the mt60’s do fit, but the unlimited connectors seem to include some kind of extra waterproof/dustproof cover.

@frame might know where to find this sort of thing?

1 Like