Loaded x unlimited

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: don’t get me wrong, I do love my Craptor, but once its done its done.

5 Likes

€219,00 per hub!! :o

$20 otang sleeves though. I wonder if they’ll fit regular hub motors? https://unlimitedxloaded.com/collections/parts-accessories/products/orangatang-motor-liner

1 Like

Would be so good if they fit meepo hubs :slight_smile:

1 Like

does anyone know if otang wheels get made by lebeda?

Checked it out today in the shop… when they time comes I will be buying the motors, so damn clean.

1 Like

I think I’m talking myself into justifying a set for this build…

Looking forward to a review of these on a diy vesc setup :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude! I was thinking I kinda like the Unlimited stuff, but no way too $$$. neojeff’s making this look do-able!

2 Likes

Haha yes I agree. I was willing to try out the loaded stuff for science, but our friend @jeffwuneo is going to look after us it would seem.

Best part is, if Jeff’s thane is no good, we will still be able to use the otang sleeves

1 Like

If you wanting this same hub can see group buy we having neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

2 Likes

rip

6 Likes

Yeah THANKS Glyphiks for that jinx!! >:(

2 Likes

Wonder if otang will still be making the sleeves :thinking:

2 Likes

Jesus, you made me think loaded actually went under too >:( It was just unlimited thats SOL. Doubt theyll be restocking sleeves tho. No more individual drives going out, no full kits, not enough demand for replacements.

that’s why i bought a few sets just in case!

1 Like

I’ve cheaped out on the wheels to save on international shipping and I’m sure it was an error ^^’

How do these numbers look to you?

Bonus complete board

7 Likes

Something sounds fucked up, it wasn’t doing this before, anyone recognize this sound? Its almost like static :joy:

Yeah I have the same sound. I think it only happens when the motor hits 100% duty or something, not sure. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about though.
Link to the same sound from my hubs

1 Like

that’s normal when the motor hit max duty cycle

3 Likes

I had the same sound on my DDs and it did not go away while riding. I had to change duty cycle current limit start to a not recommended value on the receiver side motor to make it go away.

If you push the remote to full throttle while it’s happening, does it get worse? On mine, it got worse and worse as I increased throttle, to the point where I could see the affected wheel stopping on bad crackles.