Loaded Orangatang 105 "Dad Bod"

“Rightio cocks” - a wise man
Can’t have shit

Holy shit finally

Price looks to be $150, which is nearly double what caguamas cost :exploding_head:

15 Likes

Wtf, did they beat otang to the drop? AND steal the dadbod name from Hoyt? Rude.

3 Likes

@Trampa your legal team is required

5 Likes

but does that core have a raceway :face_with_monocle:

michael-scott-the-office

3 Likes

I wasn’t gonna embarrass him :rofl:

6 Likes

I was taking a fucking shower cut me some slack :rofl:
Typing with a wet screen is hard.

2 Likes

They thought of us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yeah what the heckies we had it first!11!!1

3 Likes

Oh my god I want it so bad, I really hope they make them in 77a

3 Likes

I am a little shocked…

I have been waiting for this day to come.
And now it’s here.
And I am not ordering them today…

I don’t necessarily have a place they can go and that price is a little rough for getting them just to get them…

I am sure at some point they will have B grades.

4 Likes

Exactly my thoughts - I can buy them for content as a write-off, but I have no time to test them rn with the other three pairs of wheels I have on my desk lol

1 Like

bruh, just how many set of wheels u got. let others be the lab rat :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

chill ryan. Focus on your other stuff first lol. Too much on your plate, i’m telling ya!

It’s just happened - I have the hollow pros and comfort still in testing, then the exway hydros up close next

Then I bought that set of meepo wheels for funsies (maybe will make vid? idk yet, I’m not obligated to)

Yeah you’re not wrong I said yes to too many things at once, I’m cranking through it at the most efficient speed I can

In any case these things look cool. I’m gonna try to find a place for them in a build down the line. I have a set of 70mm otangs that feel so nice on my push board

but it will be a good base line of the first tubeless tire in the market, its still probably worth a short vid?

1 Like

Yes definitely but I mean I have no date crunch for them

imo getting the early view on tubeless vs tube would yield more than just another big thane wheel, since many riders have moved on to using tires (like me loll) and rarely ride thane anymore

@xsynatic derail thread i go

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: You’re right - as soon as I finish my obligated ones they’ll be up next lol

wheeeee