Live streamed & Large scale E-skate, EUC & Onewheel Racing event in Perth CBD, Western Australia - April 22nd 2023

Makes sense, I imagine I’ll have to start doing the same kind of thing eventually.

Less than two weeks!!! Weather is looking good on the long term forecast​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I’ve been told there’s over 20 competitors total so far entered. Getting excited!!

I just think its so cool the ERL team have secured a central city location.

6 Likes

Yep, got the gazebo, tables, banners and table cover etc on order. Might even have a few decks from other builders on display. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Still time for any vendors to ship me gear if they want to show anything.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I so wish I could I go its in my home city as well. My brother lives opposite there in one of the newer highrises will have to ask him to try get some footage. Bet it will be awsome looking forward to more updates

4 Likes

Oh hell yes!

2 Likes

I’m going to guess u were saying something like ‘don’t jinx it’ haha. I’ve thought it too but the weather either side of that day is great so should be safe :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

So racings starts in 12hours,

come on @JeffyJ, :mega:

6 Likes

@Adstars Please post the live link, I must have missed it above

Found it, live stream will be at: Events | ERL

5 Likes

Can we bet on this event? We can bet on fucking everything else in Australia…

I don’t gamble but I wanna put money on @JeffyJ just to put him under even more pressure.

You got this dude!!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

When does the stream start?

1 Like

9 pm PST

1 Like

Going on right now qualifiers happening.

1 Like

Alright @JeffyJ looked good out there. Look like you might have had a wobble on that first lap? @Tasventouras looked like you got a pass in there to take second, nice.

And man someone absolutely ate it on that first lap. Looked like something flew into the water.

1 Like

I almost ate shit on first lap haha. My brother had a bad stack but got away with just a smashed enclosure lid luckily. The yellow flags caused some confusion. I think i went around again when i didnt need to haha

5 Likes

Good work Jeff. Looked like you were cruising. The crash looked a bit gnarly (drone pic from above?), but maybe lucky not to be worse. Course is pretty cool

1 Like

Damn I missed the live stream (messed up on the GMT) :pinched_fingers: any replay available?

2 Likes

There definitely will be heaps of footage. Not sure when or where it will be available though sorry.

3 Likes