Live streamed & Large scale E-skate, EUC & Onewheel Racing event in Perth CBD, Western Australia - April 22nd 2023

I’ve got $50 bucks on you for the win, don’t let me down.

2 Likes

That’s exactly the type of pressure i don’t need thanks :sweat_smile:.

Esk8 betting what a time to be alive

1 Like

Maybe @Adstars onto something. Get the betting agencies on board. Where the real $$$ are haha

Here’s some inside knowledge for you…

Tas will have a 4wd race board too by then so I’d be putting your money on him!!

2 Likes

@jeff, yep he’s shared a sneak peek with me, looks awesome, also quoted times, some 0.2s difference between the two of you. Should make for exciting racing.

What setup you running?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Depends on conditions. Any hint of rain (not until April), I’ll run my offroad Ramm build. Otherwise I’ll run the 4wd race board.

2 Likes

don’t mention rain :grimacing:

That’s it @Adstars keep the pressure on him!

So now esk8con is over and done, well done all, let’s shift focus to the next esk8 race event.

Bump

6 Likes

3 Likes

Track looks super fast… Running anti clockwise or clockwise?

1 Like

I think anti clockwise but might be wrong. @Tasventouras ?? EDit: @sugandese yep, i was wrong. It’s clockwise track.

2 Likes

Again, if any vendors out there want to show off some product to the esk8 community down under at this event, I’m happy to display the product and any promotional material at my stand. Just pay shipping here and back.

EDIT, as long as you’re not pushing shitty 3d printed rims

3 Likes

What kinda gearing you running for that one? Looks like a super quick course

There’s a lot of little turns. It zig zags a lot so not changing my gearing. I top out at 67km/h and doubt I’ll get to top speed. 16/67 on 150mm BRPs 205kv motors.

1 Like

Do you change your motor pinions when you need to change ratios?

1 Like

That’s the plan if we end up doing a faster track. Everything ERL have done so far is short track. This event will probably be the fastest track we’ve done. There are plans for an outdoor kart track lster in year I think.

1 Like

So do you redo loctite and whatnot when swapping out?

Yes. Blowtorch pinion off. Then retaining compound pinion back on.