Little FOCer! 84V 5kW VESC-Based Controller

:warning: 25unit restock to happen at time 1500 CST on 21APRIL2021 :warning:

Maximum of 2 controllers per person. If you play games and try to get more, I’ll cancel the excessive orders.

US stateside orders only. I can’t fulfill international orders yet.

16 Likes

no and I don’t intend on making any

2 Likes

What timezone :rofl:

2 Likes

CST. Good catch

3 Likes

They release at 4PM for me and I have afterschool stuff 2:30-4:30 :sob:

1 Like

if you want i can order for you and then you can pay me back. pm me

2 Likes

Idk about that. If it looks like one person is getting more than 2 units, I’m not gunna let it go through. Max 2 units per person

1 Like

nah sorry prob shouldve explained. he wont order as he is busy and i will order to his address instead. just the 2 units going to his address and i wont do it if he is ordering already

I only want one. I just can’t order them because I will be at school. I think I have it sorted out though.

1 Like

:thinking:

probably CDT or UTC-05

I was just working on some timezone software, and timezones SUCK

and my state has a bill pending in the legislature to change our time zone to Eastern Time

which isn’t even legal

1 Like

CST. I meant what I said. Don’t make me pick something weird like Zulu Time.

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

Any ETA on international orders?

3 Likes

Can you use one VESC BASED LITTLE FOCER 84V V1 for a hoverboard conversion or do you need 2

1 Like

You need two. Two motors, two controllers

2 Likes

@shaman Do you recommend using an antispark switch or is it not necessary (safety built in)?

3 Likes

The controller has a built in ON/OFF function but not an actual “antispark” function. Meaning there will be a spark when plugging in the controller to a battery due to the inrush current. But once plugged in, then a ON/OFF switch can be used instead plugging/unplugging the controller from the battery.

5 Likes

How bad is the spark at 18s+? I’ve only ever witnessed 10s sparks…

2 Likes

Not sure how to quantify the intensity of a spark. But you’re more than welcome to find out.

2 Likes

Its bad.

5 Likes

@JoeyZ5 I got a slomo video for you… its 13S @350A break;
(notice how if you pause at the right spot, the entire picture is white)

2 Likes