Limited stock RAPTOR outwheels

Duuuuuuudes!

My man @elitejarcool has been working towards securing some outwheels for some time now and they are finally here. He also has a bunch of other raptor specific stuff to keep you rolling.

Limited stock, get em while they’re hot.

Www.imperiumboards.com

5 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

AUD

10jasons

2 Likes

Nice !! Did you get it from the original wheel factory?

1 Like

The man keeps his cards close to his chest. I don’t know where or how he got them, i only know that he got them :joy:

1 Like

Are they the same wheels that disintegrate while riding and lead to broken collar bones after a hundred miles? Seems like a liability to bring these back to market… Especially when @jeffwuneo is making upgraded outwheels.

2 Likes

Hey, so the wheels are exacully the same as enertion previous wheels, they are no better or worse then there last batch, l just got my hand on some remaining stock and wanted to offer it to people with raptors, l think the new mould being made will still take time and again l dont belive will be perfect first time, enertion had atleast 5 revisions of there wheels and it’s not as simple as just pour urethane like most of the Chinese hubs and outer wheels,

1 Like

Yes, exacull6 same wheel

I think it’s great what you are doing for the community. But if these fall apart like this picture after a few hundred miles, I think you are just bringing more liability to the sport. Or opportunity for someone to get hurt and sue you.

As far as @jeffwuneo replacements. The guy has blown everyone away with his knowledge and connections, and factory operation know how. I don’t doubt his first batch will be better then enertion’s 5th

3 Likes

Yes l certainly hope so, l always loved my raptor and hope he can do well whwn he is setup, as for wheels lam not the manufcure, just the retailer, and l see this as an intermediary for people who are at that point were they can’t ride and need somthing else till jeff finishes his moulds

1 Like

That’s fair. These are definitely better then nothing for raptor owners. They just seem to be dangerous in the long run. I would maybe put a disclaimer to check over the wheels before every ride and stop riding when the thane starts cracking.

1 Like

Superglue does wonders.

As soon as you notice cracking appear in the urethane, clean the wheel as best you can and drip superglue all over the cracks.

5 Likes

I cannot tell if you are serious or not lol

1 Like

100% serious. As long as you stay on top of it, it is an excellent way to prolong the life of the wheel.

6 Likes

That’s what l did with my ABEC 107s lol

1 Like

First shipments ready to ship out tommororo :blush::champagne:,
STOCK SELLING OUT FAST

2 Likes

Are you able to show a photo of the 90 and 97 from the Inside Angle. So “backside” not where the text shows?

1 Like

Yeah sure, not at home rn but l can get some in a few hours, what’s reason it for this thought? Just curious?

There should be markings for certain revisions, although quality remains a lottery :wink:

This. basiclly a photo showing the PU sleve thinkness will reveal what i was after