LHB - what is he even doing now

if i survive the run he might cancel my warranty.

3 Likes

My LHB build is the only one that has never given me problems. I’ve had a lot of builds

7 Likes

the product page on my site for these flux builds goes live Monday morning.

I’ve already updated my site to eliminate all the bullet points about commissioned custom builds, battery commissions, working with other skate companies on assembly and warranty work, etc. Im not doing any of that now, officially.

ive decided to keep doing the Evolve battery mods, so that’s staying up.

i’m still going to do a video explaining the change of direction, but it may not happen as soon as i wanted. my pc i use for that stuff is still stashed in the corner from when i moved into the house and out of the garage.

heres are some of the pics i took for the listing:

24 Likes

The next batch may be 18S6P. I just found out i can fit that in these enclosures, and its 108 cells instead of 96 so we’re gaining watt hours instead of loosing them like I would with other S counts.

7 Likes

Hahha, you re just as fancy as me, bro :laughing:
Nice work, awesome appearance of the boards, Damon!
You rock, bro! :metal:
Always! :handshake:

3 Likes

It’s tough being this fancy. We have to stick together in this horrifically unfancy world or we may not survive.

5 Likes

LMAO hahhahahaa yeah, but for real, I like being different :laughing:

2 Likes

and why wouldn’t you. You have to be you. Otherwise you’re being somebody else, and that road’s full of shit and potholes.

4 Likes

Yeah I got your point.
Fair enough, bc everybody is different.

2 Likes

oh shit the purple is now with more purple.

me likes.

13 Likes

i want those purple tires. i need them for a reason. i swear.

also nice job on that last photoshoot, you sold me on the yellow tires this time.

2 Likes

Thanks man! i swear i was thinking about “that dude on the forum that doesn’t like these yellow tires” when i was shooting this. I deliberately took more gold than green angles, doing it in the morning made it a lot easier though.

4 Likes

well that is the “golden hour!” but in the last set, the green theme was standing out, possibly due to indoor lighting, which made the yellow seem very out of place. they belong in the sun!

2 Likes

Three Superflux GTSs left, just shipped one to Kailua.

I’m also now the proud owner of a 2018 psychotiller with a red ember deck. The battery was totally dead and it had motor problems, so i inherited it from my customer. Has anyone made aluminum wheel pulleys for six shooters yet? These multi-belt-sized plastic ones suck, and I’d like to use 15mm belts. I have motor pulleys for days. I swear i thought i saw something a while back but i didn’t turn anything up in the search.

Also my next batch of boards will be urethane. I’m going to tik tok between high performance urethane builds with 25-30 mile ranges and pneumatic builds with huge batteries and 50+ mile ranges. That way I will usually have something for everybody.

8 Likes

just due to their wobbly and general non-metal nature? You could also run chains very easily given they sell sprockets that would bolt on.

not that you asked for that but it is the only on the shelf non-plastic option that bolts on I think

Maybe the blue shark build had metal pulleys made by @akhlut ?

@bourbon_norm

3 Likes

chains might actually be kinda cool. I think I might try that.

3 Likes

pro tip: older half links before you need them, not after.

5 Likes

No. I bought my pulleys stock from Torqueboards. @akhlut made my custom shark head motor mounts. One of which I bent when I broke the Blue Shark in half in a boneheaded parking lot accident.

2 Likes

Been thinking of doing a chain build myself…

1 Like