LHB - what is he even doing now

usually i can just pull the knots out because my hair is bone straight and kind of fine, but on occasion i get stupid and don’t tie it up or back when i go ride. Then it’s knot city.

i wait until im in the shower to detangle and use my conditioner, typically Tresseme for dry and damaged hair, and just pull my fingers through it with the conditioner lubricating the knots out.

2 Likes

I just wait til mine isn’t paying attention and decide whether I want to look like Geralt, shikamaru, trunks, or cousin it.

2 Likes

It’s a battle to be so beautiful

2 Likes

@longhairedboy I like that typa stuff too! I’m always looking for new music - have any suggestions/favorites?

@both of you check you rabbit junk theure industrial awesomeness

1 Like

https://forum.esk8.news/t/music-video-thread/1190

https://forum.esk8.news/t/musicians-corner-serious/31821

https://forum.esk8.news/t/favourite-music-artist-thread/40078

5 Likes

Yeah Damon!
Hahahha, The Barbie phenomenon :joy: :laughing: :bikini:

4 Likes

ooooooohhhh shiiiiiitt.

• rabbit junk
  • celldweller
  • blue stahli
  • raizer
  • the algorithm
  • momentum
  • zardonic
  • circle of dust
  • seamlessr
  • soul extract
  • sirus

are what I’ve been listening to most recently.

7 Likes

oh and some of rave the requiem’s stuff is pretty amazing, but not all of it. some of it i skip. her vocals can be really boring on occasion.

2 Likes

You just listed an entire sector of my playlist, good shit. I thought I was the last industrial fan. Besides the ones at factories of course. Im 2 hours away if you ever wanna ride<3
Edit: atari teenage riot perhaps?

2 Likes

and the qemists!

and yeah we should blast the trail here sometime.

2 Likes

Well talk music more later for now check out queen adreena. Literally the entire reason I started building is my lil Frankenstein boosted can’t handle the nature trail by my house. And no matter how much I insist she needs to learn on the street my girl is only interested in nature rides. Im about 1-2 weeks out on build one(low profile Street shredder) and 2 months out on build two(offroad shortboard). But its my off season til September when I gotta fill in as boss for a month.

Edit to avoid derail: grim Salvo. Rap with same vibe.

1 Like

the bike trails here are all sweet ass pavement. i routinely put 45 miles or more on my street tires and about 27 on my thane builds.

birthday massacre.

3 Likes

We all come to the same realisation, customs are a pain in the arse.

Better to sell your own offering.

9 Likes

I just came to this recently too. Bagged my farms csa and now I’m just doing one market a week. Only one day I have to deal w people now and I’m selling everything I got except I have no targets, demands etc. I just grow what I want and sell it.

Good for you guys for coming to the same conclusion!

3 Likes

There’s something in the air (other than covid delta). I have a friend who’s in a business involving a waiting list and now he’s done with waiting lists and is just making and selling what he wants also. Apparently people will behave the same when they’re waiting regardless of if they’ve paid you ahead of time or not.

1 Like

I found the contact form doesn’t work if privacy/addblock plugin is running - it says message sent but it’s not sent. I think it blocks a cross-site script the form needs.

I restarted the browser with no plugins and then it worked.

I didn’t narrow down which plugin is the issue.

2 Likes

24 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::eggplant::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

finally got the the vinyl on the rest of these boards and got them glassed.

and the sleds are done too

won’t be long now. basically just need to bolt them together. amazon delivers the rest of the trucks bolts tomorrow.

19 Likes