LHB Purple Flux DIY Board

That’s not the board haha.

It didn’t start off as a purple LHB flux? If I’m wrong then oops but either way, this board is destroyed as-is

It is and has been a purple LHB flux with belt-drive. It’s not destroyed at all. Please excuse me.

@longhairedboy did you sell any of those purple flux’s with belts?

He did. This one.

Dead horse.

Let’s just leave this please

Everyone knows this status now. The board is how it is, whatver you think of its current state is fine.

GLWS, aviator.

@longhairedboy sorry boss, but we need u to confirm a few details…

1 Like

GLWS

2 Likes

Adios amigo.

And I wish it was in OG condition. I wish the original skin was never ripped off. I also wish I never bought it if I was gonna have such a hard time selling it when I need to. I’m not perfect, I’m far from it.

Your efforts are pretty poor, you have only a few pictures anyway…

• How many cycles are on the battery? Miles put on the ESC?
  • Can you provide more pictures of the underside of the deck?
  • What makes this used board worth $2200?
  • Is it ready to ship?
3 Likes

Not sure, but it was very lightly used throughout its life. The last owner had multiple boards. I’m guessing 300 miles.

Sure.

If an evolve sells for $2000, this has got to be more reliable and desirable than that. So $2200.

It very much is. I have a box for it as well!

1 Like

Wrong place. I don’t think an evolve would sell for that here. Outside of a builders forum yes probably.

Pricing stuff to sell on the a diy forum is gonna be rough if your out to make money or break even. 2cents

Edit; unless your a vendor whose getting the deals on stuff to price for a profit.

5 Likes

long story short:
selling ysed stuff is 99% likely to be at a loss no matter the circumstance

unless it’s unobtanium, but that’s a rare case

1 Like

Gotcha. I can take a loss if I have to.

To profit on completes, one must be building the batteries, prettying them up some, or fully refurbishing. Or getting discounts on parts buying in bulk. I’m 2 parts short on the complete imma sell still, and I am going to profit on it, but that is because it is made of 85% spare parts, and 15% love.
But that ain’t got nothin to do with your sale, which I wish you luck with.

1 Like

That’s actually a pic of my board after i put moon drives on it. The board i sold had belts, just like mine did when i built them both at the same time. Originally they had ATC mounts with 15mm belts.

3 Likes

LOL the fact that i sold it for more than $3K with the blue skin job, all premium parts, but yeah stripping the deck made it less visually appealing.

9 Likes

i sold ONE with belts.

Ok here’s the thing. BEfore i made a batch of four gear drive flux builds in color shift yellow-green with crazy ass die cut grpahics on them, i made a few very unique one offs.

the very first one was a 3DS gear drive with snake skin hydrodip.

then i made tewo with ATC belt drives, mine, and the one here.

Then i made one with the 3DS finality drive with flaming skull hydrodip skin.

THEN i made four in the batch i mentioned earlier.

Not a single one of those sold for less than $3k, most with around $3500.

Antic aside, even with the skin stripped, that board is a bargain at $2200 complete and running. IF it is complete and running. As in ridable right now.

6 Likes

I mean yeah, compared to original cost, before being used

Compared to DIY’ing it yourself right now, not as much of a steal, no offense, obviously

3 Likes