LHB Purple Flux DIY Board

nobody is bullying here I think, this is just more of a discussion of war crimes committed against LHB

if he put it up for $1500, said someone was trying to reskin it, needs to be restored blahblah, then okay that is a reasonable thread

putting it up for $2200 - supposedly $400 more than he paid - and says ready to be reskinned, is insulting

8 Likes

I wasn’t bullying… I had genuine questions for the builder… GLWS

1 Like

Crimes against the original builder deserve to be called out, especially when:

lmao

If this was still in OG condition, 2200 would be fine

6 Likes

Casual @AviatorEsk8er sales thread

13 Likes

That’s fine. But 20 people doesn’t need to group up and call him out together. That’s weak as shit mentality.

lol…

1 Like

Can’t you just be with us and lament the destruction? This isn’t even about aviator as a baseline, the price is his issue to figure out, we were just sad.

“lol…” :rofl:

3 Likes

I think only 7 individuals responded, 20 would for sure be overboard

1 Like

So far… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aviator gonna aviate. :flight_arrival:

10 Likes

Especially since he isn’t building customs anymore :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

How many sales threads does it take to learn a lesson

3 Likes

7 Likes

@longhairedboy @xsynatic Do y’all think this is respectful to me or my time? I made a genuine effort to sell this board and list it properly, and this is what I get?

1 Like

Do you think this is respectful to our community?

7 Likes

You presented an opportunity to the community, the community responds

List it properly? Do you think it’s respectful to try to scalp this board to us at $400 over what you paid, when it needs to be totally broken down and rebuilt? $2200?? How is that anything except insulting?

2 Likes

You don’t know what I paid for it. I’m just trying to break even. It doesn’t need to be rebuilt, I rode it as-is.

This board is 100% stock, except that it needs a new skin-job.

If anybody is interested, shoot me an offer in my PM’s. Simple.

100% stock? It came from LHB w/ moon drives

And not our fault you overpaid, if you paid $2200

And just because you ride it as-is, doesn’t mean others would. Especially @ $2200

2 Likes

Stock would be before the skin was ripped off lol

We are beating a dead horse here, opinions have been expressed, we will just see if anyone wants to pick it up and wait for the price to eventually drop haha

4 Likes

It did not. Check your facts.

this is not a belt drive, and that is this board stock

1 Like