Let's buy/build a high performance Esk8 carver/ race skate (for science, and for reals)

Just checking @Kaly 's site this morning, and it looks like the Medium flex boards are spoken for… faak what’s your opinion on a hard flex board for a 180lb rider… :thinking::thinking::shushing_face::thinking:

EDIT:
I think I’ll be fine
Medium : A carving paradise, for riders up to 190 pounds.
I’m right at the top end of the medium flex, and the bottom end for HARD flex

Please send me one, I will test it for you and i promise i will skate her very slow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can order these on amazon. And the “customers also bought” section on that product has David hasselhofs greatest hits listed.

Clearly @Kellag loves amazon shopping

4 Likes

My kaly is made with the hard flex board, but I’m also a solid 240 lbs.

It’s got a perfect amount of spring and flex in it for me. I even think if I loose a few lbs it will lock in even better when carving

4 Likes

I know how you love that Kentucky jelly.

2 Likes

B2T

We are doing actually exactly what the topic is asking for and we are looking forward to launch in spring. You guys can still actively decide on what you want to see in this build. This whole project is all about building an e-board from skaters for skaters.

Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this amazing project.

1 Like

Solid? You’re 85% scab right now.

4 Likes

There’s that one guy from a couple weeks back who’s still trying to sell his TB DD Board.
$1300 excellent seller totally not an asshole

4 Likes

Scabs aren’t quite forming yet. The asphalt acted like a cheese grater and took off solid chunks of my skin.

My knees are both swollen and stiff and it feels like I did a full body work out during a car crash

4 Likes

Then don’t speak in the literal hahahah. There’s no need to get upset, I was just trying to add some useful knowledge of the subject :joy:

1 Like

Yes this is pretty literal

2 Likes

I like the least flex possible on the kalys and I’m a similar weight. Makes them very stable easy to ride really fast on

4 Likes

@Venom121212 be like giphy%20(11)

1 Like

First, late to the party bud.

Second, speaking in the literal and typing something and it being misconstrued are different in my book.

Third, it’s been discussed though, read the whole thread before replying :wink:

Fourth, not upset at all man. I am OK with people having different opinions.

Fifth

3 Likes

Lol while I’m replying? Cmon now, you can do better than that

2 Likes

He’s backpedaling bb

1 Like

Usually things make noise when they back up but all I hear is you running your mouth?

2 Likes

Lol your title

3 Likes

Read the thread bud, I’ve mentioned a few times how I’d like hypertrucks probably but just see them as wide matrix 2s made of a stronger material.

Make me say it a 3rd time and I’ll appear in your mirror.

4 Likes

JwRKqod