Let's buy/build a high performance Esk8 carver/ race skate (for science, and for reals)

I barely fit on some single track here with Matrix 2’s. Don’t want to imagine with the extra width.

3 Likes

Ever seen a Lonestar on a pump track?

8 Likes

Dude come down, next year, Spring Break and we’ll ride our speed boards at 8mph on the boardwalk, chat up bikini girls, smokey esk8 burn outs, and swill beer at every road house, clip joint, and dive bar in the greater Newport area!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen you love anything.

You okay? Dying of kid cancer?

9 Likes

Doctor says it’s terminal, I love you Andrew. Don’t forget to charge your mini remote batteries

5 Likes

Contact @MoeStooge if you want a true raceboard.

1 Like

he makes everyone look silly and he does it at 8S. lol

jake wants one of his set ups badly.

3 Likes

They’re pretty easy to build, his uniqueness lies in his trucks, and used to in his wheels

1 Like

Tell Jake to save up some cash aka not drive his car for a little while and then beg moe for some 3links and race wheels :wink:

1 Like

They’re done

1 Like

? Sorry just finished up my hw and my brain ain’t computing…

Stooge wheels are done at least for now, supplier stopped making them

2 Likes

I’m not spoiling the fun for moe… But he told me a week or two ago that he may or may not have started production/sampling with another company…

1 Like

all it takes is buckets of money to change a persons mind…

1 Like

Good to hear

1 Like

@kook Production and sampling seems to have started up again, but it would take more then a couple boatloads of money to get moe’s old guy back. What I heard is that the guy was a top rc car and small scale racing wheel manufacturer who was gettin old and shut down shop for unknown reasons…

it may be possible to “obtain” prior knowledge and equipment, if the aspects of his old business would economically carry the esk8 racing wheel team

1 Like

:wink: Esk8 race Wheel team, a proud sponsor of the Baja 1k :grin:

1 Like

let’s not get carried away… hahahaha… baby steps!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got the parts list for a moestooge copy cat build if you want them in a pm :wink:

1 Like