Let there be ESK8 lights

@Myke Till I find a more viable option, yup

2 Likes

Mount the arm to your truck and the casing to your board, so it indicates which direction you’re leaning.

You can use the same general idea as mounting a steering damper to a truck, and just modify to suit.

@malJohann I’m not certain if this is directed at me and if so, what it says :crazy_face:

@Flasher yes it is, mount the light module and the controller to your board, use the turn signal and forget the rest of the flashers. Control the turn signal arm with something similar to this (where the light control module would be in place of the steering damper).

1 Like

@malJohann Dont think i have the space for one of those. I’m on street Carver trucks.
Also I sadly dont have a 3d printer to create mounts or I’d be pimping the shit out of my board :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ideas. You could hack it?

@malJohann I’m thinking of finding a way of fitting it into the remote at the bottom so I can control flashers by bumping it on my thigh
But again I need a printer to create a new housing
I haven’t opened it up yet. I want to use it a bit before I risk breaking it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

link please…I’ll strap it (the remote) to one of the straps on my backpack (chest area)

1 Like

Possible to figure out a way to wire larger buttons to the deck and press them with your foot when you want to signal for a turn. That would free up one of your hands.

@drone001

@Myke maybe but it’s a 3 position switch with middle being neutral/off dont know if this could split into momentary pedals

2 Likes

how about some sorta belt attachment…

1 Like

@drone001 Could work but I dont mind holding it in my hand while I wait on getting one day a 3d printer I’m also waiting on a little horn that will be strapped to my belt

1 Like

i was thinking about something like this. the whistle i’m using is getting old.

I have a full face… dont wanna go deaf :crazy_face::wink:

2 Likes

yeah I found out the hard way. I just purchased a full face when i completed my DIY.

I still have my longboarder reflex of screaming “watch out on your left” to remember “fuck they can’t hear my ass”

1 Like

@deckoz I’m already gonna have the horn at my belt and I dont wanna mix up my simple minded self :crazy_face:
I’m thinking of doing this

3 Likes

lol…i just did that on my way home from work today…

I can print for you

Looks like you got it handled tho.

1 Like

@Fosterqc It’s just coloring over the pic