Let there be ESK8 lights

I’ve got 8k lumens on my deck in the $8 price range :grin:

3 Likes

Wow, you planning on making a lot of beds on your ride?

Where do you fit them all? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

God I hate Auto Correct :slight_smile:

I considered wearing sunscreen when I ride ahead of him.

4 Likes

Gloworms are worth the money for sure. I use their XS 2500 for mountain biking on my bars, with wide angle optics. I have an ituo light on the helmet with spot optics.

Really like that mount… I’ve been looking for something quick release and flush mount.

2 Likes

Posting here for completeness sake:

6 Likes

Nice… I’ve been thinking about making this sort of thing for ages. Reads linked article.

1 Like
3 Likes

4 Likes

Convert 30hp to watts
22371 watt
idk about that.

3 Likes

I almost doubt you will get this to spin at all.

4 Likes

Convert 30hp to watts
22371 watt
idk about that.

Me neither. But off course this is all chinese advertizing bullshit. Who knows, perhaps you may enjoy some colorful fireworks on the passengers seat!

1 Like

Walked around Home Depot today and saw this light/headlamp and thought it would fit my Bell Super 3R well. I think it looks and will perform pretty well for $30
The light has three levels of brightness and looks way brighter than the pictures. The rear li-ion battery pack also has a flashing red light. I’m probably going to tie it down with nylon threads just in case the double sided tape doesn’t hold up.

11 Likes

Oh shit that looks super clean. Great job eliminating that big elastic band.

Tell me more about this little piece please… did it come with your helmet?

2 Likes

That came with the light. It’s on the elastic band. It happened to fit that part of my visor perfectly with some prying.

1 Like

It looks like they were meant for eachother. Hopefully it fits my helmet as nicely. How easy is it to turn on and off with gloves on?

I’m nitpicking here lol

2 Likes

Not too hard. Just press the button on top of bulb. The rear flashing red is harder as you need to press and hold

1 Like

what are those? They look sick

3 Likes

@nadir35 They are U7 motorcycle headlights, will wire straight up to 10s or 12s batteries with no problem as they have a huge working voltage range.

Installed a switch on my enclosure so i can bend down while riding and flip em on.

Dirt cheap too, think i paid around $30 for the pair.

They are INCREDIBLY bright, brighter than my motorcycles HIDs, and the beam focus in my opinion is optimal for eskate. Sometimes i pick my board up to use as a light bazooka, the beam will light up a hill by my house a half mile away.

Here’s a link
https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Headlight-Spotlight-Daytime-Running/dp/B07484L86P/ref=pd_bap_m_rp_6/130-7100202-3456609?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07484L86P&pd_rd_r=3cf99cd2-6509-4a8d-9e4b-ab4d0c413833&pd_rd_w=CUIkQ&pd_rd_wg=Ge8gy&pf_rd_p=fcf96bb9-281b-420e-935e-2f1454523940&pf_rd_r=2W2TPRNBCRWXAWQD4PR7&psc=1&refRID=2W2TPRNBCRWXAWQD4PR7

8 Likes

Will make your shit look like Wall E

28 Likes