Led Lights ideas?

Hello
just nearing completion of by board just wondering if anybody has used leds on their builds? if so can i possible see them please have a few ideas but im sure there aree better ones out there
thanks

1 Like

Shredlights to see ahead

Arduino strips for looks

1 Like
2 Likes

Can confirm, @Ricco makes a great module

10 Likes

was thinking of flashing red led on the rear like in f1

The TTL had a rear light and front light implementation (horn too). It ties in to your uart and you can program it to flash, brighten, etc when it senses the remote braking.

I also use an xlite 100 which is battery powered and has an accelerometer inside so when I brake it turns on automatically. It’s not 100% accurate but does the job and has standard strobe, fade, etc modes.

3 Likes

that looks perfect hope it isnt too much

1 Like

thanks

3d printed spacer for dickyho mount, esp8266 connected to flipsky reciever uart.

2 Likes

Hi could you please send me the file getting a printer soon thank you

Can’t see anything?

All files here

This Leds

1 Like

hello can you please post that vid again thanks

Now you can download it and watch.

1 Like

Wondering if @Ricco ‘s module would be compatible with my led stuff.

Tell me more!

Just have some leds under my board atm, but I’ve made it so it’s modular and I can add whatever to it if I choose. Though wondering if I can just attach Ricco’s module to it?

2 Likes

The TTL contol module can control 12v analog RGB strips or 5v APA102 based addressable strips. It looks like your strips are analog. If they are 12v, they would be able be attached to the module no problem.

2 Likes

Oh sweet.