LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Abu chance for a applewatch app?
Been loving the stormcore app on my unity 12s lipo board, but when riding rough terrain, I have my iPhone safe in a zipper pocket, so a Apple Watch app that show what I consider the 3 most important info.
1.) Bluetooth connection, (so you know your connected, and getting your log data.)
2.) VOLTAGE PR. CELL (total voltage divided by cell count, in my opinion this is the best, and most universal way to know your power left… 4.20 full 3.50 empty (or what ever you prefer) this is particular handy when you have boards with many different cell counts)
3.) speed, honestly it’s not important for me, but I assume many will find it essential…

4.) AND 5.) THE FUTURE WISH LIST:

4.) NAVIGATION, by navigation I’m thinking of following mountain bike trails from google maps and what ever mtb. Riders use… at times the tracks can be really hard to navigate in the woods… if I could record and share great rides it would be awesome…

5.) double tap the watch screen to place a pin on a map, I HAVE FOUND SOOOOO MANY GREAT TRAILS, AND JUMPS, THAT I CAN NOT FIND AGAIN IN THE WOODS…HAVING A PIN I COULD NAVIGATE BACK TO WOULD BE EPIC!

5 Likes

Will these be available at the Lacroix European site?

1 Like

Yes.

10stormcores

17 Likes

Now that I’ve posted it over in the pictures thread, might as well update here to say I got the 2x 100S shipment on Monday. Should be powering up tonight after some final soldering.

15 Likes

Wait I thought it was a dual??? They sell singles as well?

6 Likes

We were given a choice on whether we want to wait for the Dual or test the Singles sooner.

A couple opted for the Singles, but most decided to wait for the Dual.

13 Likes

Missed this completely, if you look further up in the thread, they showed the 100S.

6 Likes

Wish I could give you guys more than “oh yeah!” :call_me_hand:t2: this is great, but no telemetry yet.

Everything but my BLE works, @Blasto and I are figuring out the problem, he thinks it’s a wrong pinout on the Rx / Tx pins.

The setup I have feels near perfect for me from the get go, no more voltage sag, good acceleration from standstill, speed OMG.

I took my normal route, but instead of going to the sidewalk over the bridge, I hung with the cars, so ~60kph.

FWIW I’m running Headway 40152S 15Ah 20S1P, Lacroix AS/switch, 2x Stormcore 100S, 2x Turnigy SK3 192kV 6374, 165mm Trampa Urban Treads, and a Hoyt Puck.

20 Likes

Dang 20s 192kv :exploding_head: OOOOOMYACTUALG even with lifes…

5 Likes

Why the high kV someone might ask, which gives me a loaded speed of around 80-90kph depending on efficiency being between 85-95%.

Well because I’m not all that concerned with burning rubber off the line, and 50-70kph is where I see myself living a lot of the time, so it puts me at 62-87% of what the system can deliver.

We’ll see how that pans out over time, and I might go for 150mm rubber soon, but that’s what I’m thinking.

5 Likes

Go figure, I go out for a lunch ride and the puncture I fixed a couple days ago, acts up again. Ordered a 6” Evolve inner as a replacement from a local store, I’ll see if I can fix this one again tonight. Fk!

The Stormcore 100S rocks though, so much power!

1 Like

Any news on when the 60v dual will be for sale?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Only, even the nominated testers don’t have them before June, so…

Edit: Never mind me, I’m thinking of the 100D.

1 Like

You could always buy a complete Bioboards to get one or a complete 4wd to get 2 in a few weeks :grin:

17 Likes

I’m good thanks. :+1:t2::+1:t2::laughing:

4 Likes

Where could we order these when they become available to get first dibs before they sell out.

2 Likes

Ask the man @Arch.

On lacroixboards.com end of june

14 Likes

Hell yeah.